Likes Likes:  75
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WRUW December 2017 starts here:

WRUW December 2017 starts here:

Well my Russian friends I think for this month it will be... well why not the beast indeed yes I think so it will be the Agat Zlatoust, Movement: 3602 mvt – Caliber 36mm, 18 jewels, power reserve – 41 hours.Functions: Hours, Minutes, side-based Second hand, Luminescent hands and hours markers.Features: 3.5 mm Crystal glass & Special rubber water resistant seal to Waterproof up to 700 meters depth .Dimensions: 60 mm without crown, 75 mm with crown & 20 mm thickness. Watch strap lugs – 22 mm.

The Zlatoust 191-ChS Divers watches were produced in the late 1950s and 60s in the Zlatoust Clock Factory in Province of Chelyabinsk, Russia. They were supplied to almost every USSR Navy diver, who wore them as part of their diving equipment. Apart from their hands and markers, which were (at the time) applied with radioactive material these watches were highly visible to their wearers thanks to their enormous 60mm cases making them legible even through the small windows of the divers helmets.

These imposing looking watches, which are also referred to as 'Vodolaz' (the Russian terminology used for a diver who dives with heavy equipment, walking as an aquanaut does rather than swimming) were produced in the Zlatoust Clock Factory up until the mid-seventies, when production ceased.

mine is later re-issue guessing 80's / 90's as the design is more elborate but still retains the same size.

have a lovely month ahead my friends

As always Ismy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes DJW GB, iyonk liked this post
    Today just received this from the bay not bad for 50

Billy Super Duper

4. Likes is that my watch, Strela167, iyonk, Volgo liked this post

6. Likes DJW GB, iyonk, is that my watch liked this post

8. Likes iyonk, is that my watch, DJW GB, Volgo liked this post
    Enjoying the newly arrived Vostok that i purchase from Mark.. my 5th Vostok..

made a custom strap so a straight 20mm will fit the watch 16mm lug.

oh yeah!!
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

10. Likes Strela167, is that my watch, DJW GB liked this post
    Looking good

Billy Super Duper

12. Likes iyonk, Strela167 liked this post

14. Likes DJW GB, is that my watch liked this post

16. Likes DJW GB, is that my watch liked this post

18. Likes DJW GB, Volgo, is that my watch liked this post
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

20. Likes DJW GB, Strela167, Volgo liked this post