Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SOLD: LNIB Aevig Corvid I Kvarts/quartz £90

SOLD: LNIB Aevig Corvid I Kvarts/quartz £90

** NOW SOLD ** Aevig Corvid I Kvarts/quartz for £90 to your door

‘The fieldwatch redesigned’ by Chip Yuen of WUS. ‘Bauhaus style fieldwatch, pilotwatch or flieger’ from the Aevig website

Ronda Swiss quartz movement, designed for 6yr battery life (see below)

Creative use of field/ pilot watch design elements: 2 triangles at 12, markers are alternate lollipops of lume and numerals, lumed sword hands, secondhand is half black with red tip
    Metallic sand dial changes from ‘very pale champagne to dark bronze’ (W&W review) in different lights

40mm x 48 (lug to lug) x 9 (thick)
    9 o’clock screwdown crown, black DLC (diamond like coating), on olive NATO with signed hardware. Engraved caseback. 10ATM

Bought new 2014
    Unworn, only removed from box for pics.
    Note: scrape in box lining due to crown
    Note also dead battery. New one included, will either supply unfitted, or fit it for you (means removing caseback sticker)

Only the auto version currently available on Aevig website, so your chance to get the style at a bargain price

** Now SOLD! Thank you :-) **
    LNIB Aevig Corvid I Kvarts £90 tracked, to your door, worldwide
    PayPal preferred. PM me for more pics/ info
    Last edited by OhDark30; Jan 26, 2018 at 06:51 PM.
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!