Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Photo editor info

Photo editor info

I guess I need to download a photo editor app on my new Lenovo tablet. I was looking at Toolwiz pro. Does anyone use it or have any other suggestions?
    Simple is good! Thanks

I tell you what I've found very useful recently, free and from the pro's .......

'Photoshop Mix' from adobe , mind you it depends what you want to do with the photo's , I wa using it to overlay a cutout from another photo on another photo.
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

I’ve been using PhotoScape and PhotoFiltre for years. They’re not overstuffed with features but do everything I want. They have different strengths so I pick which one is best for what I want to do. I often use them in combination.

I've started playing with Snapseed on android.

Adobe Lightroom has an app for the phone. I believe it's free... don't quote me. I also use PicsArt but don't necessarily like it. But I help run a feature hub on Instagram and we all use that to edit our features. It has good cropping tools etc.

I haven't priced it lately but for $9.99 a month you can subscribe to the Adobe Creative Cloud and have anything and everything you need to develop and then edit a photo.
    Last edited by chuckmiller; Dec 11, 2017 at 03:54 PM.

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    I’ve been using PhotoScape and PhotoFiltre for years. They’re not overstuffed with features but do everything I want. They have different strengths so I pick which one is best for what I want to do. I often use them in combination.

Ignore my suggestion - I'd missed that it was for a tablet...

Thanks for the suggestions, now I'll do a bit of research

Not for a tablet (well, it might work?) but whilst we're on the topic I use pixlr.com free Web editor - does layers and stuff like photoshop. I think there's an app too.

A mouse for the tablet isn't the worst idea either.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

That's a good idea