Likes Likes:  60
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Evant Bronze (do you prefer liver or eggs?)

Evant Bronze (do you prefer liver or eggs?)

Well, the Evant Bronze just arrived and we've been enjoying C's adventure in brass and eggs () with his new one, so I owe you a quick before and after as I used liver of sulfur gel on the new arrival Evant.

I'm sure some prefer to go "the natural patina route", but I live in a very dry climate where patina develops way too slow, and that combined with my lack of patience had me looking to accelerate things right away.

So without further delay, a few quick before and after shots. ...and no surprise that the iyonk strap I have makes for a perfect combo on the bronze, so I swapped to that strap too!

Before:

After:

Before:

After:
    Cheers,

Chris

real good finish Chris !!! nice looking too

3. Likes stew77, iyonk liked this post
    That was really effective without going to unwelcome extremes.

Thank you very much for the pics, Chris!

Now, enjoy your Evant.

5. Likes stew77, iyonk, hayday liked this post
    I like before and after equally well.

7. Likes stew77 liked this post
    This picture simply make my morning! thank you Chris!

I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

9. Likes stew77, CFR liked this post
    Thank you guys! Turned out great, and completely changed the overall tone of the bronze.

Enjoying the Evant!
    Cheers,

Chris

11. Likes CFR, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    This picture simply make my morning! thank you Chris!

Thanks so much iyonk! The pleasure is all mine!!! (I know that you've faced a few disappointments recently, but I also know that you will be just fine...and I believe many more opportunities are coming your way my friend!)

I need to place another order with you for some more straps, that is for sure. How is your leather inventory, and are you making straps currently?
    Cheers,

Chris

13. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    I like before and after equally well.
    You know Alan, I completely agree with you!!! Both the fresh bronze, and the patina'ed bronze looks different, but great in its own way.
    Cheers,

Chris

15. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Blog Entries
    That's a very classy watch. Just the right blend of sporty and stylish. Especially good when iyonkified!
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

17. Likes stew77, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    Thanks so much iyonk! The pleasure is all mine!!! (I know that you've faced a few disappointments recently, but I also know that you will be just fine...and I believe many more opportunities are coming your way my friend!)

I need to place another order with you for some more straps, that is for sure. How is your leather inventory, and are you making straps currently?
    Thank you Chris! i really appreciate all your best wishes my friend..

my inventory is good.. i can do ALL Colors as long as they are brown and black..
    i still making straps Chris... hard to believe, i even amazed it still goes this long LOL! not to active and not as commercial as other strap maker, but thank God it still going..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

19. Likes stew77, JAGtime liked this post