Likes Likes:  127
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Winter weather 2017

Quote Originally Posted by chuckmiller View Post
    We aren't far from storm season. Would you call these Angry Clouds?

2018-04-12_09-49-02 by Chuck M, on Flickr

Yes, angry clouds. We watched thunder storms over the Gulf every night for the last week. Storm season is definitely coming for you.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    These weekly snowstorms in April are getting on my nerves! 8 inches since this morning at 11:30 and its still snowing.

You have my sympathies Larry.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    These weekly snowstorms in April are getting on my nerves! 8 inches since this morning at 11:30 and its still snowing.

We're just enough south of you to have sleet and freezing rain instead. Yuck.

Last weekend frost, this 23 C ,higher down south afaik
    Sure sign of spring the beech hedge drops brown and grows green, taken a long time this year