Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beware of this man!!!THIS FAKE ROLEX SELLER IS STILL ONLINE DESPITE ALL THE REPORTS!

I’m not a jeweler and they have not been checked out. They all look brand new and run well. The serial number and model numbers are in the correct place. I am posting these straight from the estate sale so they can make it to you by Christmas. There are no guarantees that they are authentic, but they all came with original boxes. Some still have original tags and all have some paperwork. I’m not sure all the paperwork is complete, but they all have multiple booklets.
    He seems to think he’ll get past ebay with this wording that they not guaranteed to be genuine ... but he spouts bollox about the serial numbering and model numbers being in the right place.... all so vague ....

I wonder if the punters have actually read it all , or are they relying on eBay having their back when they presumably find out they’re fake ?

I wouldn’t know if any are or aren’t genuine to be honest
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    He seems to think he’ll get past ebay with this wording that they not guaranteed to be genuine ... but he spouts bollox about the serial numbering and model numbers being in the right place.... all so vague ....

I wonder if the punters have actually read it all , or are they relying on eBay having their back when they presumably find out they’re fake ?

I wouldn’t know if any are or aren’t genuine to be honest
    He certain was not being modest when he gave the opening prices. This fact just proves he is a scammer and is fully aware of what he is doing. The prices were set high enough to make people believe these are genuine pieces...

3. Likes TigerDore liked this post
    And $50 shipping... wow.

Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    And $50 shipping... wow.
    Usually ebay does nothing when you report them. I make non stop reports about fake G's, along with many others, from f17. If we catch one, each of us individually reports to ebay, but they never take action. I guess as long as they get their fee's they don't care.

I stumbled upon this one cos i was looking at Rolex' on the bay cos it's hard to find a NOS ds4k trough the AD's.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    Don't get cought by this man, all his watches are bad fakes! I know it's almost X-mas, but don't give yourself (or others) a present from this SCAMMER!!!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/scotgilchri...p2047675.l2562
    His write up is enough to warn you off. If you buy from him, you are not too bright (IMHO).

Dan

7. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I'm far from the most experience fake spotter, but damn, those are some bad fakes.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

9. Likes CFR liked this post
    Why not report it here

http://www.fhs.swiss/eng/report-abuse.html

Then eBay will have to take action if they get involved, won't they?

11. Likes gnuyork liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ro63rto View Post
    Why not report it here

http://www.fhs.swiss/eng/report-abuse.html

Then eBay will have to take action if they get involved, won't they?
    Reported

he's still continuing his scam! Guess Ebay don't give a crap!

I reported him too. The more reports the more likely they'll get him soon I guess?
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

15. Likes I-B liked this post