Likes Likes:  289
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your BRASS/Bronze watches HERE (my First Brass watch - Armida A8)

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    11 days ago mlcor PM me that he have something on its way to Jakarta and it was a surprise.. he don't say much about it just told me to not get to excited since it was not like a new Rolex... hmmm.. not a NEW Rolex? so it must be vintage one and it is even better!!
    kidding aside i know it must be a watch, but to avoid jinx it, we use the code name "Purple Tutu"..

Attachment 71176
    Congratulations, iyonk! Great story and great looking watch. Really looks fantastic on your wrist -- especially with that strap!

Wonderful gesture, mlcor.

2. Likes iyonk, mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    Congratulations, iyonk! Great story and great looking watch. Really looks fantastic on your wrist -- especially with that strap!

Wonderful gesture, mlcor.
    Thank you very much Jim! very proud of the combo.. all of these happen thanks to mlcor..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

i'm determined to leave my A8 have a natural brass patina..
    Smart man.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

5. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Name:  Armida.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  75.0 KB
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

7. Likes iyonk, CFR, TigerDore, happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    Name:  Armida.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  75.0 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes iyonk, CFR, TigerDore, happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    I have nothing to contribute other than to say: That looks the business on that strap; and by the time the patina has 'caught up' it'll match perfectly.
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

11. Likes iyonk, mlcor, happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Dude !!!, you need some new leatherwork tools !!!

That ball pain is seriously past its best
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

13. Likes iyonk liked this post
    11 days ago mlcor PM me that he have something on its way to Jakarta and it was a surprise.. he don't say much about it just told me to not get to excited since it was not like a new Rolex... hmmm.. not a NEW Rolex? so it must be vintage one and it is even better!!
    kidding aside i know it must be a watch, but to avoid jinx it, we use the code name "Purple Tutu"..

last night the package arrived.. and it delivered thru UPS! wow! it really make me feel like a hot-shot!
    and i jump in joy to see that i just got my first brass watch! with notes from mlcor that after he saw the brass/bronze thread, he want me to give this lovely brass Armida some wrist time and experiment with it.. and this gift really make my Christmas! Christmas come early to cheer me up!

the Fancy package arrived.. my first UPS package ever!

mlcor didn't include straps, but that's not a problem for me..

this morning,i put it on my older distressed strap that i used to wear for my SKX007 and the combo seem match!
    Attachment 71175

this wear very BIG for 43mm watch since it has long lug to lug and rather flat profile.. i have a very small 6,5" wrist .. BUT i don't care.. IT IS A COOL WATCH!

different angle perspective.. how does it look on my wrist?

it is a gorgeous strap model... the watch is solidly built.. when i receive it last night, all i did was just clean it with brush, water and soap.. i know it will get patina here the more i wear it..
    i wont polish it.. let it patina naturally... no i'm not tempted to was an egg for it..

thank you so much for making Christmas mlcor.. what a spirit lifting gift! i will cherish the watch and will always be part of my collection until someday i pass it to my son..

so guy, could u join me ans post your brass/bronze watch? thank u very much everybody!
    Great strap Iyonk. It reminds me of the wonderful strap you made for my KonTiki.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

15. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Congrats on the new arrival iyonk!!! Your strap makes the entire combo look all the more amazing!

So glad to see you enjoying this new arrival, and I think it looks great on your wrist! (Hats off to ml too for the fantastic gesture, and getting it stealthy delivered through local customs!)
    Cheers,

Chris

17. Likes mlcor, iyonk liked this post
    wonderful gesture from Micor and a most deserving recipient for sure -well done to both of you

19. Likes mlcor, iyonk liked this post