Likes Likes:  3,090
Page 1 of 123 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Post yer arty farty photos here

Ric Capucho

Post yer arty farty photos here

Misty outside our house Thursday morning, but a mixture of mist, clear spots and whatnot made the view spectacular. So rattled off a few shots with Frau Capucho's Leica C (don't get excited, nowt but a rebranded Panasonic point 'n' shoot) and these are the better pickies.

Ric

Where is that, Ric?

Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    Where is that, Ric?

Somewhere in Switzerland?

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Capucho View Post

Misty outside our house Thursday morning, but a mixture of mist, clear spots and whatnot made the view spectacular. So rattled off a few shots with Frau Capucho's Leica C (don't get excited, nowt but a rebranded Panasonic point 'n' shoot) and these are the better pickies.

Ric

Id take a pic outside my house, but I'm on vacation right now. Plus, my backyard abuts a wood preserve, so all you see is forest!! Your view is nicer to my eye.

My house is surrounded by woods, but these are a few pics last spring before the Gardener and landscapers came in

p

as you can see, trees block our view in every direction. I guess trees ARE our view, and I love the seclusion and privacy given. I just think for my next house I'm going to try to get more of what Ric has. I've lived "in the woods" long enough.

although its nice, none of these could qualify as "artsy". In fact, I've never taken an artsy pic....EVER!
    Last edited by Glenroiland; Nov 15, 2014 at 12:21 PM.

6. Likes Rob liked this post
    Blog Entries

Don't know how artsy this is but I like it. Last year we did a Transatlantic-British Isles cruise combination. This is what it looked like our first morning at sea just east of Fort Lauderdale.

Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap. ~Doug Larson

8. Likes Rob, is that my watch, OhDark30 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by RayMac View Post

Don't know how artsy this is but I like it. Last year we did a Transatlantic-British Isles cruise combination. This is what it looked like our first morning at sea just east of Fort Lauderdale.
    Thats beautiful!

Blog Entries
    Forgot to add this was taken with a Canon S90. Back in my Sherpa days I used to haul a Nikon SLR, 4 lenses, flash and lots of film. Now I make do with a playing card sized Canon. Lots easier on the back.

Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap. ~Doug Larson

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    Where is that, Ric?

Middle Earth. Pretty sure.

Jeannie

12. Likes Spooky, is that my watch liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Name:  20141115_101700.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  39.4 KB
    The Library. There are two cats in the picture...

Edit: The not decorated beat up tree is a side effect of cat coexistence.
    Last edited by Spooky; Nov 15, 2014 at 03:22 PM.

14. Likes is that my watch liked this post