Likes Likes:  49
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Russian Chat Thread 2018

Lol, I can't imagine many people buying into that!
    Just a couple of clicks and you'll discover what an Amphibia costs, how easy it is to mod your own
    And other people offer mods through sites for far less
    If he's gone to the trouble of having his name on the dial, you'd think he'd change the name too..

And an 'Irish' watch - don't make me laugh!
    Biggest Irish input is from these guys:
    Name:  City delivery 2.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  52.9 KB
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!

Quote Originally Posted by OhDark30 View Post
    Lol, I can't imagine many people buying into that!
    Just a couple of clicks and you'll discover what an Amphibia costs, how easy it is to mod your own
    And other people offer mods through sites for far less
    If he's gone to the trouble of having his name on the dial, you'd think he'd change the name too..

And an 'Irish' watch - don't make me laugh!
    Biggest Irish input is from these guys:
    Name:  City delivery 2.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  52.9 KB
    yeah been a few years back he could of got a way with it but fibbie's are a lot more common to see now on the bay and what not and there's a few sellers doing mods on request

and some of what he say's is pure fantasy land stuff

got me quite annoyed for some bizarre reason
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    whats our take on this I think it a bit of b.s when you read it and the price they want it's just a copy of a copy as far as I am concerned not that much thought as gone in to really surely ? it just TWEAK of what already exist with a price tag three times of what one would cost after the mod was done as parts are there to be had all over the bay

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ref=discovery#
    Don't know whether to laugh or cry

anyone watch glory (2016) strange Bulgarian film and not only the film really as grants was given by the Bulgarian National Film Center to help fund it ..

I found it really insightful of how modern day life is with out going into to much to spoil the film .. just shows how honesty amoungts other of the good human traits are now seen as weakness and to be seen as faults even .. had that feeling for some time that honesty / manners / respect is looked down on now ..

and that greed /selfishness / rudeness / pride and getting something for nothing is seem to be praised and accept as ok way to behave now, look at reality t.v for one it's fully of it ..

and the film story shows this off in away that you could believe it was based on fact and I think it might have been loose based on something that did happen ..

any way why I was watching it for was it had a story line around a Russian watch a slave but for the shots I saw could not see it clearly enough but looks like a sekonda I once had gold case brown dial with date square case ...

similar to this ..

so might be worth a look just for that
    Last edited by is that my watch; Feb 3, 2018 at 03:32 PM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

6. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    there seems to be a lot of Russian watches on the telly of late was watching an episode of legends of tomorrow and there was a kgb komandirskie on it , and now watching agent x and one of the episode is centre around a Russian officers 3602 pocket watch with the red enamel on it ant saw the dial yet just the case ..strange one as don't recognise the motif looks to be a plain red star in the centre with white enamel around it then a circle with writing inside it from what little I saw this looks like it but not done in enamel ...

sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Any thoughts on these, guys 'n gals

Name:  il_570xN.1239971646_g7k2.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  31.9 KBName:  4.07.2017_watch_1_-_1.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  62.6 KB

prefer the Pol , almost invisible hands on the Luch imo, costs less though

Know I shouldn't, but, this looks cool

Name:  il_570xN.1286680180_hsp1.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  47.9 KBName:  il_570xN.1333927899_qciz.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  24.9 KBName:  il_570xN.1286680182_qa2b.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  47.5 KB

yeah like the pol reminds me of my alarm
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    Know I shouldn't, but, this looks cool

Name:  il_570xN.1286680180_hsp1.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  47.9 KBName:  il_570xN.1333927899_qciz.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  24.9 KBName:  il_570xN.1286680182_qa2b.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  47.5 KB
    not bad I built myself a few using that movement .. the prices seem all over the place thou
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy