Likes Likes:  380
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: I just came across this and I'm drooling--the 2018 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I like it, I just wish it didn’t have a date and didn’t say “Baumatic” on the dial. Not a very appealing word.
    Ha ha. My thoughts exactly, otherwise, solid.

2. Likes Cybotron, Raza, hayday liked this post
    I find myself coming back to this one quite a bit lately. Seems to only be available with a strap. First Breguet that is within the realm of affording that I really like. I can't find any fault with it (though I would like an OEM waterproof strap option). Some may complain about the date wheel not matching the dial. I don't really like that anyway so this works better for me.

Last edited by Samanator; Feb 20, 2018 at 09:04 PM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    I find myself coming back to this one quite a bit lately. Seems to only be available with a strap. First Breguet that is within the realm of affording that I really like. I can't find any fault with it (though I would like an OEM waterproof strap option), though some may complain about the date wheel not matching the dial. I don't really like that anyway so this works better for me.

The suspense is killing me--can't see the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    The suspense is killing me--can't see the picture.
    Somehow the picture went away. Tried a different image and hope it will be there tomorrow.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Somehow the picture went away. Tried a different image and hope it will be there tomorrow.
    Yes, that worked. I love that one, too, and I might have gone for it if I hadn’t been looking for one on a bracelet. Both that one and the 3810Ti I have are beautiful, plus I really like the chrono implementation with central minutes and seconds, plus the fly back feature. You should definitely go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes Samanator liked this post
    I find myself coming back to this one quite a bit lately. Seems to only be available with a strap. First Breguet that is within the realm of affording that I really like. I can't find any fault with it (though I would like an OEM waterproof strap option), though some may complain about the date wheel not matching the dial. I don't really like that anyway so this works better for me.

Why is one date wheel white and the other black? Is the black date wheel an LE with a $2000 premium or something?

9. Likes Samanator liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimman View Post
    Why is one date wheel white and the other black? Is the black date wheel an LE with a $2000 premium or something?
    As far as I know, the one with the white date wheel (ref. 3813) was made for the Only Watch 2015 auction event and the case is platinum. The other one (ref. 3817) is the current production model.
    Last edited by CFR; Feb 20, 2018 at 01:29 AM.

11. Likes Dimman, Samanator liked this post

Would love to see one of those, here.

13. Likes Samanator liked this post

I really like the look of that one, but someone is going to have to explain to me the sub-dial at 3 o'clock.

15. Likes Samanator liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by litlmn View Post
    I really like the look of that one, but someone is going to have to explain to me the sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
    It's a 24-hour am/pm indicator. I love the fact that "12" is at the top -- it's just so much more intuitive to think of daylight hours as being "above the horizon."

17. Likes Samanator liked this post