Likes Likes:  921
Page 48 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: The indecisive watch buyers' thread

Quote Originally Posted by vkalia View Post
    Now that you have an AP, the Overseas would be a better fit, IMO - at least the way I approach collections. But you don't have an issue with similarity in styles, so the only answer is "both".

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    You spend my money well, I like that . . . .

2. Likes vkalia liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by uchinanchu View Post
    You spend my money well, I like that . . . .
    It's the only money I have to spend right now..

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

4. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    It's the only money I have to spend right now..

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk
    When is the steel Pepsi arriving?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TJMike5150 View Post
    When is the steel Pepsi arriving?
    AD: "Dont call us, we'll call you"
    Me: Yessir

Anytime between July and December.

7. Likes geoffbot, TJMike5150 liked this post
    So i was contemplating flipping the Explorer 2 and the Zenith El Primero, and combining them into one - a Piaget Polo S, in a white dial. That gives me a sports watch in a white dial, and also a chrono.

Showed it to the missus to get her opinion and she goes "It looks like it is trying to be a Nautilus. If you buy this, I will call it the Nautilus-Wannabe Watch"

*sigh*

9. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    So i was contemplating flipping the Explorer 2 and the Zenith El Primero, and combining them into one - a Piaget Polo S, in a white dial. That gives me a sports watch in a white dial, and also a chrono.

Showed it to the missus to get her opinion and she goes "It looks like it is trying to be a Nautilus. If you buy this, I will call it the Nautilus-Wannabe Watch"

*sigh*
    if my GF would make such a statement, would mean she would know watches. She really is cleuless myGF so she don"t notice i wear a few different g shocks, i mean, theyr dominant black, but one is WHITE! If she knew watches. She knows i bought a "divers watch(=quote) thinks it's just a watch like the OOZOO she loves (=80€ or smtn?) soo much, it's better than a swatch cos it is "higer pricerange"(=quote). Ur wife is much smarter, so beware and be prepared for puns and funs from da missus

Not relevant probably but omg just saw this, dang
    Attached Images Attached Images  

12. Likes hayday, wschofield3, FuzzyB, troyrc1 liked this post
    I think being dragged to watch shops in every country we visit has rubbed off on her. She noticed a Reverso on someone's wrist and can ID a Lange 1. To be fair, I am also learning to recognize different styles of handbags, so it balances out.

14. Likes I-B, troyrc1 liked this post
    @uchinanchu - yeah, i saw that earlier as well. Hot damn. Lange hits it out of the park again...

16. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    @uchinanchu - yeah, i saw that earlier as well. Hot damn. Lange hits it out of the park again...
    Agreed but the prices are getting a bit ridiculous it seems to me, albeit luxury stuff and all that . . .