Likes Likes:  595
Page 43 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 913

Thread: The indecisive watch buyers' thread

  1. #421
    Both VC and AL&S look stunning!

  2. #422
    Looks nice but i prefer the AP - which also sits better on my wrist. I also am not a fan of how the VC case looks on my wrist, on leather/rubber.

    The black dialled Lange, though... wowie.

  3. #423
    ( Inca Bloc ) I-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,247
    the AP has really grown on me. I even believe i have mentioned in a thread with "watches you just dont get" (or smtn like that). Is there the same waitinglist with AP as ther iswith Brolex?

  4. Likes vkalia liked this post
  5. #424
    Moderator - Central tribe125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Kent - UK
    Posts
    10,261
    Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    Is there the same waitinglist with AP as ther iswith Brolex?

    Not according to Watches of Switzerland in the UK:

    “Audemars Piguet Watches may take up to 7 working days for delivery due to the specialist nature and demand of Audemars Piguet Watches. In some cases a waiting list might be in place, or a special order will be required to secure your Audemars Piguet. Delivery times will be confirmed upon receipt of your order.”

    No idea if that’s true, though.

  6. Likes I-B liked this post
  7. #425
    ( Inca Bloc ) I-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,247
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Not according to Watches of Switzerland in the UK:

    “Audemars Piguet Watches may take up to 7 working days for delivery due to the specialist nature and demand of Audemars Piguet Watches. In some cases a waiting list might be in place, or a special order will be required to secure your Audemars Piguet. Delivery times will be confirmed upon receipt of your order.”

    No idea if that’s true, though.




    maybe i should help my family in Timbuktu after all, my cousin is a prince there and he is loaded, i just forward him some monies to release his assets
    Last edited by I-B; Apr 17, 2018 at 10:43 AM.

  8. Likes geoffbot, vkalia liked this post
  9. #426
    El bot. geoffbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    West Sussex, UK
    Posts
    16,805
    Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    the AP has really grown on me. I even believe i have mentioned in a thread with "watches you just dont get" (or smtn like that). Is there the same waitinglist with AP as ther iswith Brolex?
    Royal oak?
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

  10. Likes I-B liked this post
  11. #427
    ( Inca Bloc ) I-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,247
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Royal oak?
    the screwy one no crono

  12. #428
    El bot. geoffbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    West Sussex, UK
    Posts
    16,805
    Hot damn yes

    I never used to like this. Eventually something makes everyone like it I think. 4077608_xxl (1).jpg
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

  13. Likes I-B, hayday liked this post
  14. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by vkalia View Post
    Looks nice but i prefer the AP - which also sits better on my wrist. I also am not a fan of how the VC case looks on my wrist, on leather/rubber.

    The black dialled Lange, though... wowie.
    The black dial has got me thinking of the Overseas again. I would just keep it on the bracelet or rubber. Anyway, damn you VC! Also release a Traditionnelle in WG with that black dial!

    The Lange is indeed wowie


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #430
    The RO is just *stunning*, in design and finishing. Even my wife, who isnt a watch person, looked at it, and went "whoa".

    @Tjmike5150 - have you tried the Overseas with rubber or leather? Weird, man - we have similar sized wrists and I find the Breguet Marine perfect and the Overseas too big, whereas for you it is the other way around.

    Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are an independent and wide-ranging forum for watch enthusiasts. From mainspring to microchip, from Europe to Asia, from micro-brand to boutique - we cover it all. Novice or expert, we want you to feel at home. Whether it's asking a simple question or contributing to the fund of horological knowledge, it's all the same hobby. Or, if you like, you can just show us a picture of your new watch. We'll provide the welcoming and courteous environment, the rest is up to you!
Join us