Since Mike's thread got locked, all of us indecisive types dont have any single thread where we can discuss potential purchases, personal insecurities and other associated watch-related behavioral disorders.

That thread ended up being about high-end watches, but let's make this more all-encompassing. If you want to buy a watch, but cannot decide upon what to get, if you are trying to reduce the list of purchase candidates... this is the thread to share your stream-of-consciousnss thoughts with others.

So let me get the ball rolling - as some of you know, I have 2 themes to my collection: my core collection is planned at 12 watches, and there, my approach is to have a carefully curated collection of watches covering interesting brands, complications, styles and colors. I have 10 complete, and have 2 slots left - #12 will be an End Game Watch (Patek 5712, Lange Chrono or ??).

Slot #11 is still up in the air. Candidates for this include Nomos Club/Metro, VC 1942 and GP 1966. And now, a new entrant.. well, enters... the picture: The Sarpaneva Korona K3. The rationale for this - it would be nice to have one watch in the collection that is different from the rest, either in terms of being more whimsical or in terms of style/materials. I actually would have liked to get a Hublot here, but all their interesting models, with the cutting edge materials, are 44-45mm and too big for my wrists. The Sarpaneva is 42mm and wearable.

Thoughts?

And feel free to share your own watchy indecisiveness. We are among friends here.