Likes Likes:  45
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Music Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    Hmm. Interesting. Do you use an Ipod or some other mp3 device?
    A small iPod, a small non-Apple mp3 player, plus occasionally using my laptop and phone as mp3 players

Busting some Yard Birds & Jeff Beck on Vinyl

Blog Entries
    Can't say I've downloaded a song (legally or otherwise) in quite some time. I usually just listen to youtube when I'm feeling like music.
    I buy music and put it on my iPod Classic. Can't play my phone in my car.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I buy music and put it on my iPod Classic. Can't play my phone in my car.
    Why not?

Blog Entries
    Why not?
    Phone is from 2014, car is from 2006. Tech doesn't line up. No Bluetooth in the car and the phone speakers aren't nearly powerful enough to handle a Z4 with the top down--my car speakers are barely louder than the wind. Not to mention that I don't have unlimited data, so streaming all the time could get costly.

I also do like to have some separation of devices. That's not to say I don't have music on my phone, but my main music player, I want a dedicated battery and interface. My phone is my only communication with family and friends (and with the family situation being what it is, I can't be out of touch), so I'd rather not waste the battery on listening to music if it can be avoided.

6. Likes Spooky liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Phone is from 2014, car is from 2006. Tech doesn't line up. No Bluetooth in the car and the phone speakers aren't nearly powerful enough to handle a Z4 with the top down--my car speakers are barely louder than the wind. Not to mention that I don't have unlimited data, so streaming all the time could get costly.

I also do like to have some separation of devices. That's not to say I don't have music on my phone, but my main music player, I want a dedicated battery and interface. My phone is my only communication with family and friends (and with the family situation being what it is, I can't be out of touch), so I'd rather not waste the battery on listening to music if it can be avoided.
    Fair enough. I suppose if you were really trying you could use an FM transmitter. But if the speakers aren't up to par. I wouldn't say that's the car to listen to music in anyway.

Blog Entries
    Fair enough. I suppose if you were really trying you could use an FM transmitter. But if the speakers aren't up to par. I wouldn't say that's the car to listen to music in anyway.
    I am using an FM transmitter! I think that's why it's not loud enough. But the one I have is designed for the iPod Classic, I don't think I've seen one for the iPhone 6 yet.

This is the one I have:

Blog Entries
    I am using an FM transmitter! I think that's why it's not loud enough. But the one I have is designed for the iPod Classic, I don't think I've seen one for the iPhone 6 yet.

This is the one I have:
    Hmm. How odd. I've had good luck with those. Not sure why yours isn't working very well. I take it your car uses a cd player?

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Nightwish. Good cleaning music.