Likes Likes:  307
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Monday - 26 February 2018 »»»»»»»»»

««««««««« WRUW - Monday - 26 February 2018 »»»»»»»»»

Good day, IWL.

I know it's a bit early, but I'm getting things ready, because I'll be travelling the whole week (work, not fun ). Since I've no need for a GMT and I don't want to carry more than one watch with me, the Dynamic will be my single watch until next Saturday. Yep, one watch.

Have a great week, ahead!

Name:  Omega Dynamic Chrono_48.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  158.8 KB

Name:  Omega Dynamic Chrono_38b.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  457.6 KB

Holiday is over, landed at Helsinki 5:30 in the morning after 12 hour flight and now waiting for the final leg home. +30 degrees Celsius changed to -8, feeling a bit tired and cold.

Sent from Maxwell Smart's shoe.

Grand Seiko SBGR053 ¦ Nomos Tangomat Datum ¦ ​Tudor Pelagos ¦ ​Grand Seiko SBGA011

Blog Entries
    O&W Cougar II - a decade-old 200m milsub that fits me perfectly at 39mm wide by 11mm thick.

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Back to making strap... finally finished this special order for a repeat customer in Jakarta.. i feel bad since he has wait for a while for me to finish this one..
    this one was hard to made and i no longer have the special material.. i personally love the finished result..

Name:  DSCN9506.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  141.8 KB

while on the contrary-- i wear a solar G-Shock to give it some charge..
    Name:  DSCN9514.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  66.0 KB

have a great day everybody!
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Nomos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Morning IWL Megalodon to start the week

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm 'mum' today I'm having a tea and toast between fixing the brushes on the washing machine, catching up with the backlog of washing and sorting out a stew for the kids' tea so it's a beater, but quite a nice beater:

A well loved Citizen Exceed with the rather fine A710 movement which is a 17 jewelled non perpetual ecodrive that is accurate to within ten seconds a year. As watches that fly under the radar go you don't get much stealthier especially in this state of battering, The only giveaway is the AR coating which does a good imitation of lens flare.
    Last edited by Matt; Feb 26, 2018 at 11:21 AM.

Horizon prototype

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk