Likes Likes:  560
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Friday - 23 February 2018 »»»»»»»»»

Hybrid View

««««««««« WRUW - Friday - 23 February 2018 »»»»»»»»»

Good day, IWL.

De Ville from the 70s with the hand wind cal. 625.

Name:  Omega De Ville 14.JPG
Views: 76
Size:  332.1 KB

Have a great weekend ahead!

Woke up before rest of the family and left for a jog around Fort Canning Park, rocking my Suunto HRM.

Sent from Maxwell Smart's shoe.

Gonna join a Seiko GTG this afternoon and this combo will accompany me..
    Name:  IMG_20180223_101009.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  40.5 KB

Have a great day everybody!
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Blog Entries
    After I learned how to adjust the OEM NATO, I was able to get this to fit my wrist. Now I'm completely obsessed with how comfortable it is.

Side note, I really love my new coffee table. It's like 75 pound slab of wood on a metal frame, and I really like it as a backdrop for watch photos.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    After I learned how to adjust the OEM NATO, I was able to get this to fit my wrist. Now I'm completely obsessed with how comfortable it is.

Tudor OEM NATO is far from the average NATO; it makes the watch extremely comfortable on the wrist and doesn't have that horrible plastic feel some lesser quality textiles often show.

7. Likes Raza, troyrc1, Samanator, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Tudor OEM NATO is far from the average NATO; it makes the watch extremely comfortable on the wrist and doesn't have that horrible plastic feel some lesser quality textiles often show.
    It really is something else. I've tried a lot of NATOs that people wax poetic about, including the now vaunted BluSharks, and have walked away unimpressed. Nothing seemed like an upgrade to Maratac, Ague, C&B, or Gnomon. Of course, this costs several times any of those, but damn if it isn't one of the most comfortable straps I've ever owned. This thing is the iyonk of NATOs.

9. Likes gnuyork, troyrc1, CFR, Samanator, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    It really is something else. I've tried a lot of NATOs that people wax poetic about, including the now vaunted BluSharks, and have walked away unimpressed. Nothing seemed like an upgrade to Maratac, Ague, C&B, or Gnomon. Of course, this costs several times any of those, but damn if it isn't one of the most comfortable straps I've ever owned. This thing is the iyonk of NATOs.

Never tried a Tudor nato but me & natos don't mesh @ all. I'm kinda like you w/ them so I just got a Toxic Nato 2 days ago that every1 raves about & it's on the forums 4sale already. MEH.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

11. Likes Raza liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    Never tried a Tudor nato but me & natos don't mesh @ all. I'm kinda like you w/ them so I just got a Toxic Nato 2 days ago that every1 raves about & it's on the forums 4sale already. MEH.
    Toxic are the ultra thick ones, right? BluSharks are like that and I didn’t care for them. They feel like broken springbars.

13. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    don't get sucked into paying stupid money for a Tudor or an Omega nato my friend - no piece of cloth or nylon or whatever is worth that money -its a personal thing of course but really an unnecessary expense

15. Likes watchdaddy1, iyonk liked this post