Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black metal bracelet with gold bezel watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Nerd View Post
    Any thoughts?
    Well, you did ask:

I think it's a terrible idea; I really can't see that working, other than to look odd.
    I don't 'do' yellow metal and I'm not that much of a strap person either, but in this case (as the original bracelet has been ruled out) I'm inclined to agree with other suggestion of dark brown leather strap.
    Or just leave it on the one it's on: It looks worn enough to have lost any 'bling' so I don't think looking ostentatious is of concern.
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well was thinking more of going the tat lot way look for a none working one with the right strap and by the lot to use the bracelet from it ...
    A good thought. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    and casio did one now I come to think of it

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

5. Likes Mystic Nerd liked this post
    and casio did one now I come to think of it

Now that's classy!

thats why I said it would work or be very very wrong see some g shock models
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

thats why I said it would work or be very very wrong see some g shock models
    I've never met a pun I didn't like. :-)

Black metal bracelet with gold bezel watch?

Well, here is the watch, on the black bracelet. I can't say I like it a lot. I can say it's comfortable, and it looks better than the worn aftermarket gold one that came with the watch.

I think it would work better with flat links. But I'm not keen on buying a series of bracelets to maybe find one I prefer over the others.

Below: a possible contender, with flat links. Comes with straight and curved end pieces. Autulet brand, which I found on Amazon.

Last edited by Mystic Nerd; Mar 16, 2018 at 03:07 PM.

10. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    yeah it was as I thought not terrible but an acquirable taste to some very much as the casio one I pictured yes still think better then the old gold in places bracelet look more tidy for sure
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Nerd View Post
    Well, here is the watch, on the black bracelet. I can't say I like it a lot. I can say it's comfortable, and it looks better than the worn aftermarket gold one that came with the watch.

I think it would work better with flat links. But I'm not keen on buying a series of bracelets to maybe find one I prefer over the others.

Below: a possible contender, with flat links. Comes with straight and curved end pieces. Autulet brand, which I found on Amazon.

you are certainly a tryer my friend but sometimes you just have to admit defeat