Likes Likes:  1

Thread: FS: Casio G-Shock GW-M850-1

FS: Casio G-Shock GW-M850-1

For sale is my Casio G-Shock GW-M850-1:

Bought as new in August 2012, worn sporadically until I got my grail G in June 2016. Solar-charged occasionally.

Specs: https://www.casio.com/products/archi...shock/gwm850-1
    Condition: confident 10/10
    Box/papers: yes (worn)/yes
    Asking price: €80 shipped in EU (PayPal or bank transfer)
    Questions very welcome if you have any, but no price negotiations and no trades, thanks.

2. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Condition update: 9.5/10 (I inspected the watch again and there are a few micro scratches (or marks) on the 'internal', mirror-polished surface of the steel bezel. There's no way I can catch them in a pic, not with my skills, but when (and, basically, only when) you look close enough and play the surface against the light, you can tell they're there. Also, the strap is very, very slightly more polished where the buckle was sitting when I was wearing the watch).
    The price remains the same.