««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 14 March 2018 »»»»»»»»»

Good day, IWL.

Name:  Omega Speedy_proC25.JPG
Views: 121
Size:  381.6 KB

Name:  Omega Speedy_proC33.JPG
Views: 120
Size:  483.5 KB
    Last edited by CFR; Mar 14, 2018 at 02:54 AM.

This one’s for Henry! I sold one, and so needed one to take its place, and had spotted this one on the wrist of a manager of a restaurant, Friday. I think this is one you either absolutely love or undeniably hate.

It’s obviously quite retro, on the small side, and with a pronounced case. I absolutely love their version of the jubilee bracelet! It’s the folded link variety and extremely comfortable due to a tensioner in the clasp.

I’m not usually one for diamonds but they work well with the vintage vibe. The texture of the dial is whimsical and I love the look the contrast of the day creates between the dial and date. The signed case side and clasp are icing on the cake. Lest we forget the Rado anchor!

Grand Seiko SBGR053 ¦ Nomos Tangomat Datum ¦ ​Tudor Pelagos ¦ ​Grand Seiko SBGA011

Was waiting for 5th doctor appointment since last weekend.. Gonna take some X-Ray pictures.. The plan is they schedule me for small surgery next friday..
    Hopefully everything will go well..
    Wearing casio while waiting..
    Name:  IMG_20180314_103926.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  41.5 KB
    Wish me luck guys..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Blog Entries
    Best of health to you, iyonk!

Sinn 556a for my Wednesday (on iyonk, naturally!)

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Hope the surgery gets you back to feeling well, Iyonk.

PO for me today.

-- Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by ctimrun View Post
    Congrats on the new arrival.

-- Wayne

9. Likes ctimrun, iyonk, stew77, TigerDore, watchdaddy1 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Was waiting for 5th doctor appointment since last weekend.. Gonna take some X-Ray pictures.. The plan is they schedule me for small surgery next friday..
    Hopefully everything will go well..
    Wearing casio while waiting..
    Name:  IMG_20180314_103926.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  41.5 KB
    Wish me luck guys..
    I hope all goes well—you’ll have a lot of people keeping you in their thoughts. Please keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Likes iyonk, troyrc1, TigerDore, CFR, watchdaddy1, JAGtime liked this post