Likes Likes:  77
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A radical design...

The master-stroke with this design is the sense of layered depth in something so thin.

2. Likes ctimrun, Mystic Nerd liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    The master-stroke with this design is the sense of layered depth in something so thin.
    Yes, agreed.

4. Likes ctimrun liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Wow, what a looker. The technology and designs are interesting, yet the watch doesn't call attention to itself. It just looks classy and unique. Really nice. Congrats for another stunning addition (or swap?) to your collection!
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

6. Likes ctimrun, mlcor liked this post
    Looks good, one of the few from the brand I could actually see wearing . . .

8. Likes ctimrun, mlcor liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Wait, it’s 73 grams, with the bracelet?
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

10. Likes ctimrun, mlcor liked this post
    Congrats, mlcor. Unique and interesting design, and great technical accomplishment. Very cool. (Though, sad to hear about the GO...)

12. Likes ctimrun, mlcor liked this post
    Just a fashion brand...

I am looking forward to seeing it and the 38mm Octo in the metal hopefully very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Likes ctimrun, mlcor liked this post
    This has been on my radar since I first saw pictures. In my mind extended power reserve and thin are two of the most useful complications(yes I see thin as a complication). Past that all I need is three or for hands. Does this have a sandwich dial, and what is the WR?

BTW it looks fantastic on your wrist. Probably my favorite from your collection. Congrats.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

16. Likes ctimrun, mlcor liked this post
    That is a true stunner! With such little material to work with, relative to watches of more mass, precision is paramount and has been achieved, here. And while thin (uber), achievement of depth via beautiful shapes, angles, and layers is brilliant! Bravo!!!

18. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Not to burst your bubble, but after I read your post I was down reading the new Watch Time issue. They have an article called Record Breakers. Apparently, Piaget just released the 910P Altiplano Ultimate Automatic at only 4.3mm so it is now the thinnest Automatic watch. I'd take yours any day though.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!