Likes Likes:  61
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My new arrival

Congrats, Raza! I thought you liked the grey better when we PM'd, but I've always preferred the version you got. Wear it well, sir!

BTW, does this mean your Speedy Pro is for sale?

2. Likes Raza liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    Congrats, Raza! I thought you liked the grey better when we PM'd, but I've always preferred the version you got. Wear it well, sir!

BTW, does this mean your Speedy Pro is for sale?

No, Walt, the Speedmaster is not for sale! Thank you though. I’m really happy with this. I’ve been looking for a sort of “everyday” chronograph with good WR, sapphire, and a bracelet for a long time, and just never found one that stuck (going back all the way to my old 45.5mm Revue Thommen, which was like two feet thick). I think this one will.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

4. Likes wschofield3 liked this post