Likes Likes:  1

Thread: SOLD: Seiko Prospex SBDM009

SOLD: Seiko Prospex SBDM009

For sale is my Seiko Prospex Sky Professional SBDM009:

Seems not available on the manufacturer’s Web site anymore so here’s the specs:
    Features: retrograde day, date, dual time, world time (24 cities), full auto calendar, power saving, slide-rule
    Movement: cal. 8B53 (solar-powered quartz; R/C in US, Europe and Japan)
    Crystal: sapphire with AR
    Case: TiHC, black
    Dimensions: 42 mm (case width w/o crown), ~46 mm (case width w/crown), ~44 mm (bezel dia), 12.7 mm (height)
    Crown: screw-down
    Caseback: screw-in, Hardlex
    Dial: black, diamond-patterned, with high-polished SS accents
    Lume: Lumibrite
    Bracelet: black TiHC, 22 mm, solid end links
    WR: 100 meters

Bought new in October 2011 -- turned out to wear a little bit too big and shiny for me, so after 6-12 months of the initial euphoria landed in a drawer. Solar-charged occasionally.

Condition: 9/10 (minimal signs of wear: 2 or 3 minor abrasions on the very edge of the bezel ring, and desk-diving micro scratches on the clasp)
    Box/papers: yes/yes
    Asking price: €565 shipped in EU (PayPal or bank transfer; if the buyer feels more comfortable buying through eBay, I can put it up there but the price will increase to reflect the eBay’s cut)
    Questions very welcome if you have any, but no price negotiations and no trades, thanks.
    (IWL gets a headstart of awesomeness -- in a week or so I’ll be putting the watch up on the other forum).
    Last edited by rodia77; Mar 17, 2018 at 08:09 PM. Reason: buyer/seller mismatch

SOLD: Seiko Prospex SBDM009

Sold elsewhere -- thanks for the space, IWL!

3. Likes iyonk liked this post