Well, to keep the ball rolling following on from Teeritz's excellent post I'll give it a go with my very modest Omega collection.

I never intended to collect Omega, (in fact I never intended to collect watches) it just sort of happened by the simple expedient of buying what I liked the look of. All of these pieces were bought pre-owned and all are keepers.

My first Omega was the Seamaster Professional 300 2221.80, so called "full size" with the quartz movement. I love that it's a quartz, super accurate, always ready to go and serves as a reference piece for setting my other watches to. It alternates between various NATO's a blue Hirsch Leonardo leather strap and of course the famous much debated but oh so comfortable bracelet:

My next Omega is the Speedmaster Broad Arrow 3551.20. The moment I saw this in a jewellers window I was smitten, gorgeous creamy white dial with blued indices and hands this watch is a real looker. It dates from 2002 and has recently been back to Omega for a service, she now looks as good as the day she was born:

My third piece is the ubiquitous Speedmaster 3570.50 "Moonwatch" dating from 2000 on an old school 1479 bracelet. This piece has three of my favourite watch attributes; hand wound, hesalite crystal and no date:

With the price of new Omegas I can't see me adding anything more to the stable, unless it's vintage, but never say never - I do like the look of the new Seamaster 300!