Likes Likes:  53
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Omega Collection- Nov 2014

Blog Entries
    Great post! Yes, very similar collection. And I've always liked the late '90s Dynamic. The kind of watch Indiana Jones would have worn. I'd love to go for a Skyfall AT, but I think I'll wait a few years when my collection is a little more thinned out and their prices on the second-hand market are (hopefully) reasonable. Yeah, I don't believe that'll happen, either.

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)
    My other distractions ---> http://www.teeritz.blogspot.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_T View Post
    Wow thats an impressive collection of Omegas.

I only have two.....but these are ultra special to me especially the SMP. Great story behind it (which I posted on WUS).

I call these the "Brothers" because both of these will be heirlooms to my two sons

Danny, that Speedmaster is soooo gorgeous! I love it!!!!
    ~Daniel~

3. Likes Samanator, Danny_T liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray916MN View Post
    I'm bad about taking pictures. Here's my Omegas

fantastic collection my friend !