Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SOLD: 1976 Citizen 67-9119 flyback auto chronograph £180

SOLD: 1976 Citizen 67-9119 flyback auto chronograph £180

SOLD: vintage Citizen 67-9119 flyback auto chronograph £180

Powered by Citizen's early auto chrono movement, the 8110a, this watch includes a flyback function - a single button push stops-resets-starts the chronograph for easy timing of a second leg/lap/event

Date-coded June 1976, and Japan made, the watch is fully functional, runs well, and has a few cosmetic scratches consistent with age. The orange hands remain bright and unfaded (the lume, obviously, is now expired)

Brushed metal case, stainless steel caseback, signed crown
    Black dial, raised baton markers, stick hands. Chrono hands (seconds, minutes, hours) in orange
    There are no running seconds. However, it is advised to keep the chrono seconds running, to minimise wear on the vertical clutch column wheel movement (I know! At this price!)

Internal bezel. Day/date. Days are in English & Spanish
    Dial markings: Citizen Chronograph Automatic
    Caseback: Citizen Watch Co, Japan. (date and model codes) Water Resistant, Base metal top, Stainless steel back.
    36mm case, 41mm lug to lug, 14mm thickness

Offered on a period correct black rubber strap, also includes OEM bracelet - signed, brushed metal with black accents (lightweight for modern taste, sized quite small and fairly scratched). Both are notched 18mm.

An opportunity to own a great value flyback chronograph in a very wearable style
    £180 including worldwide shipping (you pay customs fees)
    Please PM me for more info/ pictures

Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by OhDark30; Apr 9, 2018 at 06:53 PM.
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!

Now sold elsewhere - thanks for looking!
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!