Likes Likes:  4

Thread: WRUW April 2018 starts here:

WRUW April 2018 starts here:

Welcome my vintage friends, it seems to fall to me to start the wruw. well think it's on with this Festina am starting to have doubts about it being all original as it has always had the Tenchos on the back plate, never thought much gold hands dial marking and a silver case.

mean it fit's so well together but still wondering maybe a re-case will look into it as Technos and Festina was in the same village ? so their is maybe a tie in somewhere .. not that I have seen another one of these . so rarer or marriage I wonder ? ..

Hope the month ahead goes well for you all.

As always Ismy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes Dan R liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Here is another example. Sorry for the bad white balance, but here is an example of a silver dial with chrome case and gold markers and hands. Great light watch to wear!

Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images   

1962 Bulova Wrist Alarm

Alarm wrks perfectly. Now just gotta find the right pair of shoes.

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

5. Likes is that my watch, Dan R liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan R View Post
    Here is another example. Sorry for the bad white balance, but here is an example of a silver dial with chrome case and gold markers and hands. Great light watch to wear!

Dan
    well the dial on mine is gold and so is the hands and the markings so the few I have seen have all had gold cases so wondering if it was ripped out the case for the gold then someone re-cased it in a ss case

**** Festina Prima La Chaux De-Fonds ****

Last edited by is that my watch; Apr 3, 2018 at 07:59 PM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well the dial on mine is gold and so is the hands and the markings so the few I have seen have all had gold cases so wondering if it was ripped out the case for the gold then someone re-cased it in a ss case

**** Festina Prima La Chaux De-Fonds ****
    Mine is definitely chrome plate, and its condition is such that I am willing to think it was the original case.

Dan

Tudor 7934 cal 1156 everything right except hands new edition more explorer style than dauphin Name:  2018-04-27 17.50.12.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  65.5 KBName:  s3.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  57.9 KBName:  s-l160001.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  69.3 KBName:  s5.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  76.9 KBName:  s4.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  58.2 KBany thoughts
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Smeagal; Apr 28, 2018 at 12:25 PM.
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

9. Likes Dan R liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Tudor 7934 cal 1156 everything right except hands new edition more explorer style than dauphin any thoughts
    Very nice Tudor. Thanks for sharing!

Dan