Likes Likes:  141
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Evening guys, well cut the grass again today, really need to do more but can't get motivated these days
    Been wearing the seamaster last couple of days, this is the only piece of gold I own lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

2. Likes Smeagal liked this post
    More I than S underwatermechanic's Avatar
    Morning all. Home for a few days and the wife has already started to give me a list of jobs to do. Nothing to rough today so exploring

4. Likes DJW GB, Smeagal, Chicolabronse liked this post
    Problems with ebay posted 2 items via ebay international shipping both went to same location Australia, one should have went to Italy I know I put the right numbers on the packages the buyer has resent one item back to staffordshire and I have refunded the postage to him have been waiting for ebay to return my call s phoned twice over the last 2 hrs not happy with them
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte Alpha Paul Newman & Speedmaster,Certina, CWC, Hamilton Khaki ,,Longines Quartz,Oris BC3 Omega Geneva & Seamaster 200 pre Bond Seiko, Steinhart OVM 2 Tissot stylest

thats why I would not send abroad unless I know them

so was saying to sharky how come I got £15 to spend on a watch all I can see is over priced tat and yet last month all my sale went low so a couple of my Russian went each around the tenner mark and yet can I see anything I like for under £30 no where was all these buyers last month
    "The light that guide me is from the bridges burning behind me"

https://emgwatches.com/
    www.instagram.com/iyonk_strap/
    http://wristwatchreview.co.uk/
    ЖИЗНЬ НЕ ОСТАНАВЛИВАЕТСЯ, ПРОХОДИТ ТОЛЬКО ВРЕМЯ.
    Russian Watches

More I than S underwatermechanic's Avatar
    Morning all. Doing some garden work today so wearing the Pulsar

8. Likes Smeagal, The Watch Smeller, DJW GB liked this post
    Could not sleep so getting up and going into town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte Alpha Paul Newman & Speedmaster,Certina, CWC, Hamilton Khaki ,,Longines Quartz,Oris BC3 Omega Geneva & Seamaster 200 pre Bond Seiko, Steinhart OVM 2 Tissot stylest

MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Had the last two nights off work as the wife’s car (which became mine as she “nicked” my newer one) gave up the ghost on Sunday and we desperately needed to replace it. So spent Monday and today sorting out a replacement.
    Found a Toyota Aygo on a 07 plate, one owner full history and wait for it........only 23000 miles on it. Just picked it up this evening. So I guess it’s “my” new car

Wearing the Bund today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes DJW GB, sharkyfisher liked this post