Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 255 of 501 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

talking straps
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    talking straps
    Now THATS a strap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    I got two from AliExpress today, this was supposed to be 21mm but they sent 20mm

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Looks like an ok fit from the pics

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    Now THATS a strap

yeah had it awhile got lucky with a p.w tat lot and found one that fitted
    Last edited by is that my watch; Aug 7, 2019 at 06:09 PM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

well just made a very risky punt on some late 70's early 80's citizen lcds bout four times what I normal pay for my tat lots and I know one is more then likely shot before I even start mean it some ways it's the best one to not for me never really like it as a model but they always sell really really well mint and boxed could be anywhere from £300 to £500 for one.

so even a beat up but working one would have been a very fair price still I would have guessed but looks like to much damaged to save that one looks like water damages possible battery leaking maybe so it's all down to the other four, two of which been on the hunt for some time
    well they arrived

but not having much luck so far I got one working but need to do some form of a ac reset but not sure how or if I can as it missing some of the read out but it seem it's more out of sync as they appear in certain modes so not like burnt out pixels so seen this with modern ones and once you ac it ..it fixes it most of the time

the gold one is dead so got to do a complete strip down but as top left corner their is a black patch I might just clean and flip it and hope to recoup some of my lost

another is shot maybe a lot of rust/leaking to it ..shame as outside condition is rather fine so two to go but can't get them open yet so need to do a bit of research before trying again
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

7. Likes Smeagal liked this post
    Painted the porch that l wanted to destroy have had on my trusty gshock

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

9. Likes is that my watch, DJW GB liked this post
    MWC vet, still collecting Churchy's Avatar
    London, I am NOT a cockney, though I live nearer to Bow Bells than most "cockneys" do.
    Blog Entries
    well they arrived

but not having much luck so far I got one working but need to do some form of a ac reset but not sure how or if I can as it missing some of the read out but it seem it's more out of sync as they appear in certain modes so not like burnt out pixels so seen this with modern ones and once you ac it ..it fixes it most of the time

the gold one is dead so got to do a complete strip down but as top left corner their is a black patch I might just clean and flip it and hope to recoup some of my lost

another is shot maybe a lot of rust/leaking to it ..shame as outside condition is rather fine so two to go but can't get them open yet so need to do a bit of research before trying again
    Looks like three out of the five may have the same movement

Quote Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
    Looks like three out of the five may have the same movement
    close two are the same just different casing but the other thou looks the same has a different functions, 4 are shot one works but has segement issues but not burn out so trying to see if their is an ac trick but as they have a hatch back for the battery can't easily get in it

I took a bit of a chance with these ..but them's the chance you take but least they will do well as subject for threads on the digital sub-forum so not a complete waste
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

12. Likes Churchy liked this post
    GMT on very comfy bracelet

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Another of Ed's new bund colours,

Name:  67921335_10106427188913915_2280490057783574528_n.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  67.6 KB