well think I love most watch brands to some degree love my Russians vintage etc. but digital I seem to swing in out of love with, well that's not entirely true have always love them too but there been big gaps of being all about them then not, they was my go to watch in the 80's / 90's (but maybe as that it was very hard and expensive to get mechs back then and also limit on what Russians I could get, I had one for a long long time a zim. and vintage was car booters find ) so it was the go to choice then mid 2000 ebay and in general mechs became a lot more affordable and more caught my eye suppose also with my granddad passing away and getting his old gold smiths long service watch it started a change toward mech watches and that was my thing for a good few years (I would buy quartz but they tended to be analog display ... but have really got back in to digital read outs and just love Casio (Timex ant bad and have some nice watches ) but it Casio for me.

I have this idea to try and own every Casio ever made not really possible with the price and rarity of some and just space available but I like looking on the bay and picking vintage one's and cleaning repairing and etc them and then wearing them for a while before passing them on so thought I would list the Casio's I had here, think I did do a similar thread in here but can't find it so and as it will be a running thread as and when I get them. A new thread seemed the idea so first will show every Casio I have own in all format ...

Then when I get them will add them here with a bit on them so think will do it one watch a post and a bit about each one as I do them so what to start with has to be one of these two the dw or the 1054..

As always Ismy