It says

NH15A.

TWENTY-ONE-JEWELS

S II O°

On the rotor

Billy super duper
    oh my mistake I had quartz one in mind
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

some sellers a the luminox guy is being troubles sum made me take loads of pics but was not happy when I sent him one of his own pics zoom in and cut down to show the problem was their before i had it still accused me of doing it moron ..still no apologies for it ..if he had said look I did not see it what do you want to do then good but no was annoying to deal with them ( for sharky and well me a little ) final said would accept return ..no mention of refund post cost still no apologies can't give neg feedback as he has offer a refund at the end so .. if neg was left he could probably get ebay to pull it so well annoyed but at the same time can't be bother to have to mess around and return it, if he had said look here £30 back I would probably have said fine but as it is over paid for it

and tried the hammy but just not doing it for me so probably going to be a catch and release their so going to be out of pocket on both
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    some sellers a the luminox guy is being troubles sum made me take loads of pics but was not happy when I sent him one of his own pics zoom in and cut down to show the problem was their before i had it still accused me of doing it moron ..still no apologies for it ..if he had said look I did not see it what do you want to do then good but no was annoying to deal with them ( for sharky and well me a little ) final said would accept return ..no mention of refund post cost still no apologies can't give neg feedback as he has offer a refund at the end so .. if neg was left he could probably get ebay to pull it so well annoyed but at the same time can't be bother to have to mess around and return it, if he had said look here £30 back I would probably have said fine but as it is over paid for it

and tried the hammy but just not doing it for me so probably going to be a catch and release their so going to be out of pocket on both
    why don't you send it back? you'll only be out £4.50 and free of the hassle of trying to sell it

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    why don't you send it back? you'll only be out £4.50 and free of the hassle of trying to sell it
    think you are miss understanding me the luminox would not be sold as do like and the orange one is a bit harder to get hold of so it's annoying that i know some time in the future it will go on me and the springbar will pop but suppose any watch could do that where the lug is damaged already or not so think it was more the sheer fact he did not give a toss about what he sold and how he b.s the listing with excellent condition when not (also probably bit annoyed that I did not chance waiting and doing bidding on it instead of going early and paying the buy now as I said to you if I had know about the damage would still have bid but just not to that much probably would have paid the maiden on it still but not the buy now price )

it's the hammy that might be the catch and release maybe on the next prom or maybe if I see something I want later on i got that to sell which should do decent enough return on or at least break even on maybe looking at prices so yeah ...

can't get it right every time can we when buying watches
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

My new seatbelt NATOs arrived today. I find them too thick so got busy with scissors and lighter to turn it into a one piece...

And here is the result:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondmike View Post
    My new seatbelt NATOs arrived today. I find them too thick so got busy with scissors and lighter to turn it into a one piece...

And here is the result:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    i do that Mike i use the cut offs on my keyring to identify different keys !!

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    i do that Mike i use the cut offs on my keyring to identify different keys !!
    Waste not want not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

got to love some people I got a watch up for £150 some joker has offer me £20 and then £25 for it saying thats all its worth hmmm three other on the bay ok in better con but three times the price .. does he think I will gook then yeah why don't I just knock off £125 for you did he really think I would say yes and looking at the tat he sells what would he know about them
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

so I got some project watches and not sure whether to sell them for parts or fix them and then try and sell them if I sell them as is I don't incur any more cost ..where if I fix them and they don't go well I could be losing money on them ..but the thing is with the one maybe even two of them I might keep them for awhile and use them ..their buy now prices working are very decent but you can't get a true read of price when looking at buys now can you the auction prices seem to vary majorly so would be chance as with the mma 200 and the ad 520 I would have to buy beat up ones that are working to get the parts I want so that could be £50 a pop before I start

then I got an old pulsar vx42 mean that movement probably be only a fiver but the crystal marked so would have to replace to maybe and not sure they sell that well ...

and have also a mwc military quartz with the hex bezel but ant got a clue what was in that one original and having problems finding out

so sell the lot keep the casio one dump the other ? or fix them all ?
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy