Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 220 of 501 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

ok then guys so am trying to sort out the more for the score stuff today

but until I do matt done this one

MORE FOR A SCORE IV - Potential entries thread

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes DJW GB, Blanchy liked this post
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

4. Likes Richmondmike liked this post
    Sent away for a watch vintage as usual should have it for tuesday looking forward to it
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

6. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Sent away for a watch vintage as usual should have it for tuesday looking forward to it
    bought a tat lot on sat still waiting for it
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    bought a tat lot on sat still waiting for it
    mine is not for the score as it cost a good few score,Thinking of selling a couple of watches tudor and omega geneva maybe as not worn often
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

this was done before I did the score thread but yeah was not much more but still a week common

got any pics of the tudor and omega geneva
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

These two

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    These two

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    the tudor's nice what you hoping to get for it ..would have been interested a few weeks back when I had some proper funds
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

They’re both lovely but kind of do the same job. I’d keep the Tudor, it’s more likely to grow in value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

Thought I had posted back last night anyway the omega is 35mm and the Tudor is 34mm another one that might go is the Oris BC3,wearing theOris 65 at the moment, old pic as phone is chargingName:  IMG_0719.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  54.6 KB