Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 100 of 501 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Home again it was my wifes uncle he played football for Dundee FC after national service in the 1950's, looking out at my fence i think it needs more than first aid More money

Quote Originally Posted by michael.mcateer.71 View Post
    Home again it was my wifes uncle he played football for Dundee FC after national service in the 1950's, looking out at my fence i think it needs more than first aid More money
    My fence is on its way down too. I've done a temporary repair but two.posta are nearly out of the ground. This a week after the bay window flat roof leaked and needed replacing
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

Afternoon all, not been on for a while

Black Horizon today

We recently sent our turquoise Horizon to a reviewer in Latvia and whilst he was taking pics in his local park he was unfortunately badly beaten up and mugged of 4 watches (including our prototype ) and personal belongs, so on the off chance anyone see’s it for sale we would appreciate a heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes pepperami, OhDark30 liked this post
    thats not good is it mate
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    thats not good is it mate
    No mate, Local police said it might be recovered as it's quite unique but we're not holding out much hope!

Jeez that sounds pretty bad. Not to be skeptical but do you believe him?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JackRandom View Post

Hope there is a crime number,what about insurance clutching at straws.

Quote Originally Posted by JackRandom View Post

I thought that but then I am not a very trusting sole anymore seen it all and some so yeah does make you wonder

Quote Originally Posted by michael.mcateer.71 View Post
    Hope there is a crime number,what about insurance clutching at straws.
    good question ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

so ebay sucks not having much luck on sales and bought a sff computer to replace my old one in-fairness the system seems ok for what I paid for it my niggle is that I wanted a sff (A small form factor (SFF) is a computer form factor designed to minimize the volume and footprint of a desktop computer. For comparison purposes, the size of an SFF case is usually measured in litres. SFFs are available in a variety of sizes and shapes, including shoeboxes, cubes, and book-sized PCs.)

because I wanted to make more space choose a flat one instead of a upright so when I got it ..it was huge like 15x13x4 bigger then my old one and twice as heavy soo sff my behind but seems that like ten years ago that was sff ..so legally they can call it one but they don't give measurements or to scale pics or anything so complain to them would not do much in end said they would accept it back ..but I would have to pay postage ..that would not come cheap ..so I gave neg feed back only for the bay to pull it ..so well annoyed as want any thinking of buying one to know the size and weight issue..

but now they won't and can scam the next buyer too mean I just wanted a little some thing as goodwill as it was not what I wanted size wise and had to move it now to under my telly and got cables running to my desk now and looks a bit messy the specs seem fine and am happy with but when you are expecting a mini and a bus turns up ..it's not on is it but as far as they was concerned it was ok because in 2009 it was called a sff desktop so all goods
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

That sucks, Is
    Crap of them
    By the letter of the law they’ve done nothing wrong, but the spirit..
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!