Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 169 of 501 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

seems like a lot going on their think I am starting to prefer a quiet dial
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

plus the black hands don't gel with the rest of it mean looks sorry to say like a cheap Chinese watch where they have thrown everything on it ... to make look like a chrono when a simple subs of power resevere and seconds and calling a co-axel and tourbillon when possible true if loosely right but not to the standards of a true tourbillon.... so sorry trying to hard in my books and the mix of roman number too ..and way to much info on the dial ... yes no.... bet they want a heft price too for something that looks like a cheap Chinese knock off sorry if that sound harsh
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

as arnie would say I'm back
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    thats good mate
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

On my wrist for ages

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

so you deciding on flogging the other omega yet ... pity the bezel is so worn or I might have been interested what you hoping to get for it ?
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Bezel not too bad was bad pic about 400 or there about

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

that does look better condition then the other pic the bezel looked shot on the other pic
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    It was to do with my gmail googlemail crap

Morning no more wild spending for a while enough electricals of all sorts to open a shop must have a lot of spare time on my hands,,as for watches will be parting with a few when the time is right