Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 4 of 501 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Wearing the compressor today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last of watches going at the moment sold and paid put a ton away to help pay for the tudor +300 already moved over so account seems to look ok for now,the hamilton khaki is in the UK need to wait and see if customs has to be paid
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

3. Likes pepperami liked this post
    Postie at the door with parcel fro singapore left the dreaded red card just says international signed for so can pick it up in the morning I bought a Bose wave radio cd from cash converters for £40 works great only part missing is the remote control can live with that Great sound as you would expect
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

5. Likes Churchy, Chicolabronse liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Last of watches going at the moment sold and paid put a ton away to help pay for the tudor +300 already moved over so account seems to look ok for now,the hamilton khaki is in the UK need to wait and see if customs has to be paid
    What hamilton did you got for?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JackRandom View Post
    What hamilton did you got for?

38mm quartz
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. Likes Churchy, Chicolabronse liked this post
    38mm quartz
    Nice looks great

Quote Originally Posted by JackRandom View Post
    Nice looks great

can live with quartz less maintanance cost,still have the 34mm victorianox
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Smeagal; Apr 16, 2018 at 04:21 PM.

11. Likes JackRandom, Churchy liked this post
    MWC vet, still collecting Churchy's Avatar
    London, I am NOT a cockney, though I live nearer to Bow Bells than most "cockneys" do.
    Blog Entries
    Postie at the door with parcel fro singapore left the dreaded red card just says international signed for so can pick it up in the morning I bought a Bose wave radio cd from cash converters for £40 works great only part missing is the remote control can live with that Great sound as you would expect
    Bargain,
    but living without a remote are you in training for something?

Quote Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
    Bargain,
    but living without a remote are you in training for something?
    Sent away for one already

14. Likes Churchy liked this post
    wish me luck! listed a wacom digitizing tablet 4 times now, first time was won by accident, 2nd time stupid high bid by 1 day old ebay account which dissapeared just as quickly, 3rd sent 2nd chance offer to next highest bidder(I have neveer been successful doing this) 4th so far has a bid to finish tomorrow, if it doesn't sell it's going to a charity shop, I can't handle the stress lol