Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 248 of 501 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

New in today, 5 day delivery from AliExpress! For the grand total of £16, the skmei all metal

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

2. Likes DJW GB, Smeagal, The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Garden time rear of house done now the front before it gets to warm

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Still can't do anything about the tree stumps it would have been my 48th anniversary today

Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Still can't do anything about the tree stumps it would have been my 48th anniversary today

big deal remember her well my friend

the tree stump when I cut down some tree in my garden I turn them in to features one I left about seven foot high and put a bird house on it another I cut down to three foot and turn it in a stand for a planter have even seen it do where there have been two a small distant apart turn in to post for a bench to sit on them

all easier then trying to remove them ..you can drill down in them and get this stuff that rots them away thou
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

so was hoping I would have my new toy today but still waiting on it

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

7. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post

Don't know how to use it . But it looks really interesting.

Billy super duper

Quote Originally Posted by DJW GB View Post
    Don't know how to use it . But it looks really interesting.

Billy super duper
    well bought it mainly for the mechanical line free on it was tempted to get just that. one of those can be had for £16 ,

but this also has a button battery tester and other feature I might not use . you know how I love my tat lots some times i get some really good looking quartz looking un used but they don't go with a battery change so you think faulty right we have sold some lots because of it a couple i even stripped down waiting on new movement but lost the original ones so don't know what i am looking for (more on that later )

so this does it can test if different parts are getting power and also what the line release does is make the hands go round really fast all hands including the seconds hand and apparently it does two things one it clears the cogs on dirt or other things possible blocking the gear chains and two it give it a bit of a jump start in getting it going imagine if you got a car sitting for a while it's got a fully battery but it still don't want to know but you jumper lead it and it start straight away ..

in theory it's the same with quartz watches
    Last edited by is that my watch; Jul 23, 2019 at 06:49 PM.
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

10. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    Sounds like a useful bit of kit.

Billy super duper

Quote Originally Posted by DJW GB View Post
    Sounds like a useful bit of kit.

Billy super duper
    if it works yes indeed just think their was a some nice ones I flogged for parts and a few I strip down that I may have saved if I had found out about it sooner but hey in this game it's always a learning curve ant it , and the only way to learn is by the mistakes we make ant it
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post

have you seen the video of it working? looks cool if it helps you out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1VpSDa3XyE

14. Likes is that my watch liked this post