Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 122 of 501 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Yaaaay !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afternoon another quiet day for me it’s over 11 months since l retired thought it would be good but to be honest it’s crap hopefully next year can be better going to take up hillwalking as long as l remain fittish*♂️and carry on taking pictures of some of the Scottish countryside l hope

aka-Smeagal ex MWC

Quote Originally Posted by michael.mcateer.71 View Post
    Afternoon another quiet day for me it’s over 11 months since l retired thought it would be good but to be honest it’s crap hopefully next year can be better going to take up hillwalking as long as l remain fittish*♂️and carry on taking pictures of some of the Scottish countryside l hope

thats flew by ant it but suppose you need to fine something to keep ya busy now and walking good and great way to stay in shape when you can
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

well that cable I have been waiting for final arrived a uk sell and took them two weeks to arrive hmmm yeah as if and turn out load of crap and don't even fit the dreamcast as they say in their advert it does ...

so I would not buy from these guys as they are a load of crap and think based in china not the uk ..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AV-Cable-...kAAOSwXF9bf~gL
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

just took a look and right at the bottom their is a pic of a play-station morons got the wrong console down in their descriptions
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

bit gutted in a way as the cable was not a match I went back to the old and and a bit of googling and manged to get it to work on the the old cable now I have keep the dreamcast for many years for mainly one reason the house of the dead 2 arcade mode with gun attachment well so that was my go to choice as the first proper game to play did try the disc that came with it and the controller worked fine so set the house of the dead only to get really disappointed that with modern tv's the light gun controller no longer work yes it seems it can still be played from the controller but it was always a bit crappy on aiming and stuff using the mini joystick on it

but have got one of the early tomb raider games it was not really my sort of game back then but it was general acknowledged as one the best of the dreamcast games along side the house of the dead set .. so guess will have to try that got a few other to try to so thats some thing wonder if it is worth flogging it on the bay ?
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    bit gutted in a way as the cable was not a match I went back to the old and and a bit of googling and manged to get it to work on the the old cable now I have keep the dreamcast for many years for mainly one reason the house of the dead 2 arcade mode with gun attachment well so that was my go to choice as the first proper game to play did try the disc that came with it and the controller worked fine so set the house of the dead only to get really disappointed that with modern tv's the light gun controller no longer work yes it seems it can still be played from the controller but it was always a bit crappy on aiming and stuff using the mini joystick on it

but have got one of the early tomb raider games it was not really my sort of game back then but it was general acknowledged as one the best of the dreamcast games along side the house of the dead set .. so guess will have to try that got a few other to try to so thats some thing wonder if it is worth flogging it on the bay ?
    The Dreamcast was an underrated gem of a console with some great games. I think the worst thing about modern TVs is that light guns don't work, I used to love playing House of the Dead with mine
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

Can anyone tell me ebay selling fees does the item have to be bought within the given time frame to qualify for the £1 max, offer,say 4 days only when i go to small print its gobbly gook to me

No idea mate sorry

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

yeah decide to sell mine as I only keep it for the house of the dead 2 .. try the tomb raider but the controller was hard to use but am more a keyboard / mouse gamer these days then joysticks / pads /controller and the like so it on the bay now the whole kit and kaboodle quite a lot in it really 10 game couple of controller the light gun the jolt/memory card another just memory card etc etc so hope it does well it's already at what my vintage festina sold for well more then it did actually .. think I saved the wrong things with watches ...

found some game gear games so was going to buy one second hand they are making more then they was new wish I still had mine ( it die of pixelation ),
    so yeah order a power cable and an adaptor to see if I can get my old atari to work .. as got the first pac man for it amongst some other games I got think there about 14 for it and some joysticks so will sort out the one that came with it and a later one i bought so two could play and then their a really funky joystick so if it works I will keep that one to. then will flog those left over ... got a ps1 and going to hook it up later to see if I can get it to work as got the controller and various other crap for that one too ( expanded bar so up to four or was it eight controller can be used at the same time ..expanded cables to increase the length of the controller cables )

also will be checking out a Nintendo cube and wii and think there is one other console too

but I might buy a ps2 as got about 66 games but the more modern consoles / games don't sell as well so might keep the games for the ps2 and just buy a unit as got everything else for a ps2 as my console just broke ... well way back but thats all I need then think will keep my favourite say 20/30 and sell the rest of the games as a joblot maybe .

tried to sell a wii and it struggle I sold a untested sega master system and it sold at a better price then a fully working wii
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy