Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 183 of 501 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Evening all, been a bit quiet of late. Got this Chr Ward today, waiting for the seller to send extra links b4 I can use the bracelet so on a leather for now

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Morning guys, got this beast on today, so glad I didn't go for the 50mm version lol.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Morning all, powder blue Nemo today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Was running out of storage space with my old desk so wanted to build a custom one, my mate (joiner) gave me a lovely section of worktop for it

Added a couple of drawer units to support it with metal risers to heighten the desk top, just need to add a under desk slide out keyboard tray to complete it.

Last edited by Chicolabronse; Feb 10, 2019 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    Was running out of storage space with my old desk so wanted to build a custom one, my mate (joiner) gave me a lovely section of worktop for it

Added a couple of drawer units to support it with metal risers to heighten the desk top, just need to add a under desk slide out keyboard tray to complete it.

thats cool mate well done

I'm doing the same thing at the minute I had a big black glass and metal one but it was too big for the space so went for a small basic pc table but it has the cupboard on the left so it mean I have no really space to mouse on the right ..when bought thought the cupboard could go either end depending if you was left or right handed but not the case so been putting up with it but start to get annoyed as the edge of the desk digs in to my arm so decide to chop it up and use the side piece to make the top for the cupboard part then the top I am going to use some fixing mounting plates and then from the loft got a couple of side tables and an old tv stand which have all those bar that screw together ..that I am turning in to legs then will add them to the top board to make a desk .

as don't really need any draws plus I put up a shelf when I swapped tables on the wall so my monitor / mini pc and speakers sit on that so just need a table so thought why not upcycle some bit and pieces doing nothing in to something I can use

but it will be pretty basic compared to that but would not have the space to do that type ..but still first rate job
    Last edited by is that my watch; Feb 10, 2019 at 12:09 PM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

6. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    thats cool mate well done

I'm doing the same thing at the minute I had a big black glass and metal one but it was too big for the space so went for a small basic pc table but it has the cupboard on the left so it mean I have no really space to mouse on the right ..when bought thought the cupboard could go either end depending if you was left or right handed but not the case so been putting up with it but start to get annoyed as the edge of the desk digs in to my arm so decide to chop it up and use the side piece to make the top for the cupboard part then the top I am going to use some fixing mounting plates and then from the loft got a couple of side tables and an old tv stand which have all those bar that screw together ..that I am turning in to legs then will add them to the top board to make a desk .

as don't really need and draws plus I put up a shelf when I swapped tables on the wall so my monitor / mini pc and speakers sit on that so just need a table so thought why not upcycle some bit and pieces doing nothing in to something I can use

but it will be pretty basic compared to that but would not have the space to do that type ..but still first rate job
    , Thanks mate, i'm pretty pleased how it turned out, I was a bit restricted to how deep i could have it due to the built in wardrobes on the right hand side (and the missus moaning about it sticking out by the wardrobes) but it seems to work ok, still to add a riser shelf that will sit on the desktop for the monitor (switching to a dual monitor set up soon ) as my monitor doesn't have the vesa style mounting system (for some weird reason!) that way i can have my amp in a central position, it's playing havoc with my OCD!! lol
    Last edited by Chicolabronse; Feb 10, 2019 at 12:15 PM.

yeah I would be tempted to add a wall mounted shelf for the double display screens and have it free of the desk makes it easier for me I found
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

New place for cleo

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

10. Likes Chicolabronse, The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    yeah I would be tempted to add a wall mounted shelf for the double display screens and have it free of the desk makes it easier for me I found
    I need to use a Ikea lack shelf with legs as i don't trust plasterboard walls!

Oris 3bc today

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.