Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 52 of 501 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    I was going to say nice canon far left but it's a chinon ? never heard of them ..but looks the business 35mm or digital ?
    Both chinon are 35mm slrs different models cm4 and cm4s
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

yeah thought so you thinking of setting up your own darkroom it's pretty easy to do and the equipment not that bad priced second hand I use to major in photography and video in sixth form I had an eye for detail back then ..not sure I have now

but working in film a lot harder then digital you can stop and check you can't in film ..well you can sorta by taking Polaroid pics but that was an expensive option back then .. but when doing photo-shoots it was still the cheapest way to make sure of the shots ...

because you don't know what you got on film till you develop it .. I found a pic the other day of a test shot of a church where I had done different exposure periods to get the best pic so went from dark to light across the pic ...

it's something quite relaxing if you don't mind dark cramped spaces at time 's
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

yeah thought so you thinking of setting up your own darkroom it's pretty easy to do and the equipment not that bad priced second hand I use to major in photography and video in sixth form I had an eye for detail back then ..not sure I have now

but working in film a lot harder then digital you can stop and check you can't in film ..well you can sorta by taking Polaroid pics but that was an expensive option back then .. but when doing photo-shoots it was still the cheapest way to make sure of the shots ...

because you don't know what you got on film till you develop it .. I found a pic the other day of a test shot of a church where I had done different exposure periods to get the best pic so went from dark to light across the pic ...

it's something quite relaxing if you don't mind dark cramped spaces at time 's
    Am trying out both camers to see what suits me as well as the digital olympus will take to get the 35mm film for developing and hope for the best
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

yeah more fun if you develope it your self as you can have fun with different exposure and the like and different vignette and focus blurring and the like i worked mainly in b&w think was trained in colour but it is a bit more complicated them b&w and I found the control of light and dark more fascinating in b&w ...

so yes that was what I shot in mostly had a beat up camera big heavy chunky thing with swap able lens and all the jazz ... can't remember what happen to it
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

how cool is this

sharky
    rest easy good buddy

6. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post
    how cool is this

Self loading err pistol sorry camera

Russian zenit sniper cam apparently looks so cool don't it
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

or a bit of bling

sharky
    rest easy good buddy

10. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post

MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

The Japanese also had a police camera that looked like a gun
    They dropped it when they realised it drew unwelcome attention from crims with guns :-)

I’ve come back to film photography for the third time (school, volunteered in a community gallery/ darkroom).
    I load the dev tank in a dark bag, then do the chemistry in the kitchen sink
    Scan the negs, upload to Flickr (same username)
    My weaponry includes a Brum made box camera, Russian Agat and Zorki: https://flickr.com/photos/89500940@N...57680662615170
    click on pics in link for more info

My current fave is this East German Werra, great Zeiss glass

Chinons are an underrated gem - nice kit Smeagal!
    Last edited by OhDark30; Jun 20, 2018 at 06:56 AM.
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!

12. Likes Smeagal, DJW GB, is that my watch liked this post
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

14. Likes DJW GB liked this post