Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 6 of 501 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

The Tudor is here,took more pick from ebay listing as my iphone is crap for pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Smeagal; Apr 17, 2018 at 12:14 PM.
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Got myself a funky new clock!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I can't get my breath! my wacom tablet sold again tonight for a silly price again, and yet again a new buyer with no feedback and no address registered on ebay! what is wrong with these brainless idiots? that is now 4 times sold and 4 failures! gutted aint the half of it

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    I can't get my breath! my wacom tablet sold again tonight for a silly price again, and yet again a new buyer with no feedback and no address registered on ebay! what is wrong with these brainless idiots? that is now 4 times sold and 4 failures! gutted aint the half of it
    do you think they are trying to bid up bids and stuff or do you think it is some one having a pop ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    do you think they are trying to bid up bids and stuff or do you think it is some one having a pop ?
    really no idea mate, it's getting me down now!

not good does every time someone bid add anything to there ebay page ? like a score or something ? if newbies could they be trying to pad out there feedback type thing but like with how much they bid on items ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    not good does every time someone bid add anything to there ebay page ? like a score or something ? if newbies could they be trying to pad out there feedback type thing but like with how much they bid on items ?
    not sure but it can only go against em if they win but never pay

With the last of the cash from the pocket watch sale a while back I got this which arrived yesterday.

Surprisingly good nick for it’s age.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    Got myself a funky new clock!

Belting

Morning guys, time for a mcd's with my new favourite watch!

11. Likes Smeagal, DJW GB, Chicolabronse liked this post