Likes Likes:  6,524
Page 79 of 501 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: MWC PART 9 - Moderate Weatherproof Chronomètre

so the buyer still ant paid well annoyed as it will cost me to re-list it as I lose the promotion it was on so will cost me an extra probably £20 fees now unless I wait for the next promotion

morning all so how goes it
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    so the buyer still ant paid well annoyed as it will cost me to re-list it as I lose the promotion it was on so will cost me an extra probably £20 fees now unless I wait for the next promotion

morning all so how goes it
    In same boat with 2 of my watches and one paid for got to wait 3 weeks to clear and he has received it and thinks its great meanwhile no £120 to use
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    In same boat with 2 of my watches and one paid for got to wait 3 weeks to clear and he has received it and thinks its great meanwhile no £120 to use
    do you mean PP are holding your money? I hate that, so unfair, I think I'd refuse to send it until the funds were available

yeah sucks a bit don't it, lucky I ant really got another in mind but if you had sold it for a certain time as you wanted funds for a lot then it would suck more . but still not great thought it would fly out to but it's been nothing but a pain and has lowballer and alsorts

but got some up and then the 3133 then .. think I can take a proper look at what is left and see whats what ...

as some at one time you think you would never get rid of them but then you get a watch that just blows them out the water and then they lose interest fast the old one ..

suppose it is a natural progress take the diver theme how many of us have done the same thing ...

starting say with a casio then on to citizen then on to seiko then on up to a striny / deep blue for example so when looking at them the casio and citizen seem even thou great, not really in the same league and then after so long we will step again and then those that are left might end up the same way maybe ...

but not sure of that, the steiny feels quality and the next step is one I would probably not want to take and that would be a plus k watch which I just can't see happening or being able to justify spend that on just a watch .. I feel funny spend £300 on a watch and worry of the damage / service etc ... so think the steiny is as high as I will like to go on a watch
    Last edited by is that my watch; Jul 25, 2018 at 10:50 AM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    do you mean PP are holding your money? I hate that, so unfair, I think I'd refuse to send it until the funds were available
    think it was a credit card sale ?
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    Yes they have done it before and I complained and got it yep credit card
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Yes they have done it before and I complained and got it yep credit card
    did they give a reason for it? don't remember it happening to me

No I just complained about the fact I had paid lots of items not just watches and the sellers got their cash staight away so I got it within a week but puzzeled about this I even managed to find out about the buyer and got to find out what he does looks in in his 50s he belongs to one of the smaller churches

I had taken £200 out of my paypal funds to pay for bt to cover virgin should be here soon as will be fitted today PM and also bought a all in one printer from pc world

so new in
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

11. Likes DJW GB, Churchy, The Watch Smeller liked this post