Likes Likes:  4

Thread: how the drugs and alcohol shattered and broken my leg

Talking how the drugs and alcohol shattered and broken my leg

The story of my leg....
    We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers … and also a quart of jenever, a quart of rum, a case of Trappist Tripel, a pint of raw either and two dozen amyls … The only thing that really worried me was the ether. ow wait!!!!
    Thanks for the flashback stupid Hunter!!!!

Now to the real-leg-part:
    i was sitting on the couch and needed to pee, because i have a heartproblem, i sometimes faint when i get up after (extended) rest. Usuall i can kneel or sit in time, but in this case i hold to the doorpost and just collapsed , my broken leg refused to lie down when my entire body was falling, so that was the part of me that stood the longest, indeed the broken leg. Than i had to drag myself while on my back, to the livingroom, centimeter by centimeter, took me over 30 minutes, just to get my fekken foon!!

A picture of me and the dedain i show for agony and pure pain:

cool things happened:
    they sedated me with ketamine but they needed to give me huuuuuge amounts ,witch i tought was for animal use so due to my past, witch we do not talk about they needed to "stuff poppa up" and gave me heaps of fentanyl and ketamine and still my lights did not go out

debunking:
    I did not drag myself trough my pee after braking my leg, i rather release fluids in less painfull situations you sick fux, . Like a true Galliėr i kept it in for times that were less urgent and stressful...

Greatings!!!!

Last edited by I-B; Apr 16, 2018 at 08:19 PM.

2. Likes Seriously liked this post
    dutch autocorrect in original post sorry,too lazy and stuffed with opiods to fix and whats with the double pics?
    Last edited by I-B; Apr 16, 2018 at 07:15 PM.

4. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Wot , no Absinthe ??

Ps: you can go into advanced edit and discard the attached photo , like wot I just did here
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Wot , no Absinthe ??

i heard it makes your ears fall off if your from Holland and drink Absynth. Dude, im from Belgistan, no need for importbooze here

7. Likes Seriously, Henry Krinkle liked this post
    no more 420 for you my brotha!

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

I think now I know but who was it around here that got super banged up in a car crash or something several months ago?

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

Hey I-B what's your status these days?

Missed this first time round. Bit of a whirlwind!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague