Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Muhle ProMare Go

Muhle ProMare Go

Muhle just announced a new dive (edit: should have said dive-ish or sport) watch, the ProMare Go. Surprisingly, it has a bidirecetional bezel. I'm sure that might bug the dive watch purists out there, but I like a bidirectional bezel more than a unidirectional. Then again, my use of the bezel is not a life or death situation.

The light blue date background is an interesting design choice, but I quite like the looks of it.

Last edited by FuzzyB; Apr 21, 2018 at 11:37 AM.

2. Likes deCompression, geoffbot, raveen liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    Muhle just announced a new dive watch, the ProMare Go. Surprisingly, it has a bidirecetional bezel. I'm sure that might bug the dive watch purists out there, but I like a bidirectional bezel more than a unidirectional. Then again, my use of the bezel is not a life or death situation.

The light blue date background is an interesting design choice, but I quite like the looks of it.

Me likey!

That's looks really gorgeous

THATS SHARP!!

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

Really nice watch !
    I like the clean design.

But for me it is not a real dive watch. More a sports watch with a water resistance of 3ATM.

Usuable for many activities, and for diving too.
    Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

Looks good.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague