Likes Likes:  181

Thread: The Leather Goods Thread

Hybrid View

Ok guys and gals, checked with a moderator before posting this and/but here's my sad and sordid story . . . I checked out Cravar after Raza mentioned the brand and ended up purchasing their Rana 13 leather bag in the brown hued Fox color way. I was looking for something lighter than the Saddle Back Leather stuff that I have. It retails for $400 and has uses as a camera bag cause it has removable dividers in addition to usual messenger bag duties. It is all that Cravar and various reviews claim - great veg-tanned leather built with quality components.

BUT, unfortunately with all the stuff that I carry, it is still too heavy, at least for me, so I will probably look for another canvas bag like the Waterfield Designs musette that I showed off earlier. The Rana 13 has been with me all of a week or so and it is still in pristine condition as you might well imagine. If anyone is interested in taking it away from me, please let me know. Looking for $250, I will ship within the USA. For international members probably won't work what with customs regs in various countries but I'd be open to suggestions that would be fair for me and buyer. Anyway, some pics attached and if any questions or more info desired, holler loudly please.

Mods, thanks for the consideration for letting me do this!!!

Exterior: 14.4" x 10.8" x 5.1"
    Interior: 13.7" x 10" x 4.7"
    3.7 lbs
    Two Spacious front pockets, one full width back pocket, luggage handle on back
    Removable/adjustable shoulder strap
    Side flaps for weather protection
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Last edited by uchinanchu; Feb 2, 2024 at 05:12 PM. Reason: more info

2. Likes Mediocre, Raza, hayday liked this post