Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Most visited", and Member # Q...

"Most visited", and Member # Q...

IWL finally made it on to my Firefox browser's "most visited" list (so much easier to navigate here without going to my huge list of bookmarks!).

Now the Q, I've seen a few mentions of "Member numbers", presumably denoting how many folks beat you to registering on this site . But I can't find mine anywhere, where do I go to spot this? Not a big deal, I'd have still been ignorant of this place if RayMac hadn't listed the "like" on Facebook (ironic as I generally don't really like Facebook).
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

If you go to your profile, the URL mentions your member number. Presumably, I'm #85, which is evil, deficient, composite, and square free.

3. Likes T Bone liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by M. Montaigne View Post
    If you go to your profile, the URL mentions your member number. Presumably, I'm #85, which is evil, deficient, composite, and square free.
    Well thank you. Looks like 76 then. Both curves and angles, a versatile number (and my high school class). Now then, where did the likes go? (wanted to add one for the above, added to your "reputation" instead).
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

5. Likes drickster liked this post
    Don't t-bone me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by M. Montaigne View Post
    Don't t-bone me bro.
    Lol... no collision impending. My nickname actually came from my love of the blues BTW (combined with having an unusual first name that begins with T). Nothing to do with accidents. Or steak (or Seinfeld episodes... Lol!). Yes, it is used in "real life". Probably hundreds of people who know me by that name, and haven't a clue of my legal name.
    Regards, T Bone

Blog Entries
    Heh #111

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    Heh #111
    Hehe... well, aren't you glad you weren't 555 later? Now that would be spooky...
    Regards, T Bone

10. Likes Spooky liked this post
    I don't think those numbers are right. I was something like the 33rd registered user, but the number in my URL is 81. And there are only 92 registered users at the moment.

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    I don't think those numbers are right. I was something like the 33rd registered user, but the number in my URL is 81. And there are only 92 registered users at the moment.
    That number is correct. It includes test accounts, lots of spammers, etc. Even when accounts are deleted, vBulletin doesn't go back to reclaim old numbers.

Blog Entries
    Yes even during the time we were offline and just putting the forum together, a lot of spammers found us. We never approved them at the time but vB still assigned them a number when they attempted to register. How they found us back then....

Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap. ~Doug Larson

14. Likes Der Amf liked this post