Up for sale is my Hamilton Pan Europ chronograph. It's in very good condition, except for a small chip in the sapphire on the edge of the crystal, which is clearly pictured below in a macro shot. It's not too noticeable in the day to day, but I don't want it to be a surprise to anyone who may not notice it in the photos. It's been worn, but never abused. Stock OEM strap has minor wear, I mostly wore the watch on an aftermarket rally strap (not included).

I'm asking $700, shipped to the United States. I prefer shipping to the US as it's just less complicated, but I'm open to international sales as well, but that'll be plus shipping. All reasonable offers considered. Not looking for trades right now, but if you're desperate enough to do a straight up trade for a white dial 16570, I'd gladly accept that one!

Specs:
Case: 45mm
Lug to lug: 48.5mm
Lug width: 22mm
Thickness: 14.65mm
Movement: Hamilton H31 with 60 hours power reserve

It's wide, but it wears well due to the relatively short lug to lug for the width, with the cushion shaped case.

Pictures below. Feel free to PM with any questions or if you'd like more photos. I didn't wear the watch too much because I had a very large collection at the time, so it was in a big rotation.