Likes Likes:  3

Thread: WRUW June 2018 starts here:

WRUW June 2018 starts here:

Name:  DSCF8815.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  55.1 KB

Welcome my vintage friends, it seems to fall to me to start the wruw. so still down sizing did say I had a fair few so today is a 1960's/1970's diver at a guess, it's from mascots not that much is known I did look into it at one point but can't remember now but as it going soon I thought I would give it like the last hurrah like I do... so a really nice little skindiver this is in a lovely state for age I do believe it's un-messed with and all original yes nice thing if not for my cardinal it would stay but one last show I think

Name:  DSCF8800.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  89.2 KB
    Name:  DSCF8821.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  60.6 KB

Hope the month ahead goes well for you all.

As always Ismy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes Dan R liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Indeed, that is a very nice diver! I am curious. Is the crown threaded or is the water resistance left to a gasket?

Thanks,

Dan

hmm put it away till I sell it but think it was a gasket but even thou most the ones I had like this are gasket they rated at 5 atm so I would not have used for swimming that is one of the reasons the cardinal won the rating it had
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

5. Likes Dan R liked this post

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

7. Likes OhDark30 liked this post