Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Reviews?

Reviews?

Shall we post our personal watch reviews in the best category that the watch falls under?

I have a Glycine review that I was going to post on another forum, in a Glycine sub-forum, but will post here and then PM the main people who'd read it as to where the review can be found.

I did look around before asking fwiw.

Blog Entries
    Your choice. After you have 10 posts you can use the blog function and post reviews there if you want. The reason we want you to have 10 posts before blogging is to discourage blog spam.

Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap. ~Doug Larson