Likes Likes:  256
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WRUW Monday 11th. June

Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    Aquadive on a rough day today...early morning visit to the Emergency Vet with one of our dogs, Daisy. She was at death's door early this morning. One of those days where you are faced with the decision that you need to put your dog down, or pursue x-rays, ultrasounds, and ultimately emergency surgery to save a member of the family. Lots of tears shed, but we chose the latter (I simply can't go with the statistics when it's a member of the family)...surgery was very successful with a large tumor, blood clot, and spleen removed. We should get biopsy results in a week or so...hoping/believing that the tumor is cancer free, and Daisy can spend several more years with us chasing bunnies and squirrels.

man that's rough ... I hope you can sort things out

Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    man that's rough ... I hope you can sort things out
    Thank you for the kind words! Loved your post today I-B! (very timely given the day we had today...so awesome to see yours watching over what's yours!!! )

For those that are dog lovers, you know that you will experience MANY of your happiest days, but also a few of your saddest days having dogs in your life/family. The lifespan of a dog is simply "not long enough", but it's worth it...all the time.
    Last edited by stew77; Jun 12, 2018 at 03:42 AM.
    Cheers,

Chris

3. Likes I-B, Jazzmaster, iyonk liked this post
    Thank you for the kind words! Loved your post today I-B! (very timely given the day we had today...so awesome to see yours watching over what's yours!!! )

For those that are dog lovers, you know that you will experience MANY of your happiest days, but also a few of your saddest days having dogs in your life/family. The lifespan of a dog is simply "not long enough", but it's worth it...all the time.

Name:  cdeb13429f34c85f11c49ddfd747a747.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  55.3 KB

5. Likes tribe125, stew77, Jazzmaster, iyonk liked this post
    Aquadive on a rough day today...early morning visit to the Emergency Vet with one of our dogs, Daisy. She was at death's door early this morning. One of those days where you are faced with the decision that you need to put your dog down, or pursue x-rays, ultrasounds, and ultimately emergency surgery to save a member of the family. Lots of tears shed, but we chose the latter (I simply can't go with the statistics when it's a member of the family)...surgery was very successful with a large tumor, blood clot, and spleen removed. We should get biopsy results in a week or so...hoping/believing that the tumor is cancer free, and Daisy can spend several more years with us chasing bunnies and squirrels.

That's always a stressful situation, and very emotional. Hoping for good news.

7. Likes stew77 liked this post

really hope the outcome of surgery is successful Chris and well done for taking that path -good luck Daisy !!

9. Likes stew77 liked this post

Sorry to hear that, Chris. Hope all goes well.

11. Likes stew77 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    Mako Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sorry i could not fulfil my promise to join the Mako Monday Hayday.. i was dealing with deadline and overwork that make me didn't remember about watches..

but i would punish myself to always remember Hayday when wearing my Hayday..
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Way too late, but here it is

Gosh.. that strap is OLD!
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

14. Likes CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    It's his birthyear strap.
    La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

16. Likes CFR, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    It's not old! It's vintage!

Quote Originally Posted by KennethRSloan View Post
    It's his birthyear strap.

18. Likes iyonk liked this post