Likes Likes:  270
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wednesday 13th. WRUW

Zinning Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    Thanks again IWL family for all the kind words and PM's yesterday regarding our beagle Daisy. We were able to bring her home last night, and while she is not quite fully herself yet, she is home resting, recovering, and getting lots of love from the family. Biopsy results will be available in 7-10 days and that will inform us on what's next.

Here are a few pics of her (obviously before her emergency surgery)...she's really not happy at all with the cone-collar that she's required to wear for the next 2 weeks, and has requested "no photos" of her in that thing.

A couple pics of her playing this past winter, including one with her best bud (our Vizla, Diesel)

Thanks again everyone for the kind words!

Glad to hear she's doing well. Regarding the cone of shame, there is no prohibition against pics of YOU wearing it, is there?
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

3. Likes watchdaddy1, stew77 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post

in the last few days while i was burried with works i became like normal people.. wearing the same watch for a few days!

I didn't know that was even possible!

5. Likes watchdaddy1, Jazzmaster, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by crownpuller View Post
    Another 'late night seemed like a good idea at the time' purchase :

Attachment 76265

As per yesterday, for what I paid, I have no real complaints. I really like the uncluttered sandwich dial and the sapphire bezel.

Actually, it looks rather cool.

7. Likes watchdaddy1, crownpuller, iyonk liked this post

Cute dog. Yes, she is.

9. Likes hayday, watchdaddy1, stew77, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Meteorite and bronze—an unlikely combination but I’m enjoying it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, it's an unlikely combination, but I like it.

11. Likes watchdaddy1, stew77, iyonk liked this post

Thanks again IWL family for all the kind words and PM's yesterday regarding our beagle Daisy. We were able to bring her home last night, and while she is not quite fully herself yet, she is home resting, recovering, and getting lots of love from the family. Biopsy results will be available in 7-10 days and that will inform us on what's next.

Here are a few pics of her (obviously before her emergency surgery)...she's really not happy at all with the cone-collar that she's required to wear for the next 2 weeks, and has requested "no photos" of her in that thing.

A couple pics of her playing this past winter, including one with her best bud (our Vizla, Diesel)

Thanks again everyone for the kind words!

Bluering is on the wrist.

Good to hear Chris. I missed yr post but I'm estatic for you & yr family. Dogs are THE best.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

14. Likes Henry Krinkle, stew77, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by crownpuller View Post
    Another 'late night seemed like a good idea at the time' purchase :

Attachment 76265

As per yesterday, for what I paid, I have no real complaints. I really like the uncluttered sandwich dial and the sapphire bezel.

Thats a good lookin' piece
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

16. Likes crownpuller, iyonk liked this post
    It's gonna be a scorcher today 111* & we haven't had a drop of rain in 88 days......WTF. It's a "DRY HEAT" they say

Can you say patina perfection...Clebar on Taupe.

on their behalf.....

William

Member#842