Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
as much as i'm fascinated by that Handsome Hamilton.. i can help to wonder how is Daisy doing and hopefully she steer in the the right direction and wish her all the best Chris..
Thanks very much iyonk! Well, your inquiry is quite timely my friend! Daisy is recovering nicely and feeling much more like herself. Our challenge is slowing her down enough that she recovers the right way, and does not strain anything over the next couple weeks while she heals up from the surgery.

On another note, I have some very happy news to share...the Vet gave me a call this afternoon to inquire about how Daisy was recovering, and surprisingly she already had our biopsy results available! Absolutely fantastic news is that the spleen tumor was benign (NO CANCER!) and the liver biopsy was also clear...no cancer there either!!!!
Our family is incredibly relieved and doing the happy dance today!!!

Thanks again to all you wonderful IWL family members for the kind words and PMs! We are truly blessed to have beaten the statistics for tumors such as this! So happy with this incredible news!